Whats your side hustle?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrickSeedWeed, Dec 22, 2015.

1. my parents say it's really amazing that not many people are doing this (stock trading).

It's no different than selling drugs, only legal.

In a few years, I'd hope to be where they are, making money at home doing hobbies and traveling.

2. not quite. it's more resembles gambling. It takes a lot of cash to make enough of a return to pay out a living wage, and again, you're essentially gambling. that's day trading...

if you're telling me that your parents make a living off dividends? than they are extremely wealthy.

you have a lot to learn

3. yes I know it's gambling, but it sure works for my parents!

Slowly working for me, 1500 a month on average, isn't bad. I've pulled out more than I've invested (spent a lot on gifts this year), and still have more than my original investment.

The market could crash right now, and I'd still have made profit.

I would not recommend using life savings for trading, just extra money.

cheers!

4. #64 killset, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    $1500 a month isn't much to live on in the US anyways, definetly not well off. That's almost the equivelant of a $10 an hour cash job 40hrs a week per month =$1600. Not much better then minimum wage. Good start though

5. where u at? Moscow?

6. ??
    $1500 a month and u can live like a king in my country bro

7. we are talking about side hustles not main ways of making a living... lmao. Ill take an extra 1500 a month on the side any fuckin day

8. yep but doesn't sounds more like this is the guys main income then the side. So what anyways? $1500 on a side bit isn't much per month either. Lol made that last weekend. Not sure why you're all lmfao and getting upset enough to cuss except to be a smart ass know it all but our conversation is going just fine. Thanks for no input at all man. Much appreciated

9. Didnt mean to sound like a smart ass. I swear like a sailor so excuse my language. $1500 is useful i dont care who you are or how much u "make in a weekend". Who said that has to be his only side hustle? He could do that in combination with other things and make some good side cash. Thats what this thread is about, not arguing how much more money you make and how pointless someone elses side hustle is. Take that negativity out the door.

10. that's right bro, on point 100%

11. #72 Reo, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
    I guess i dont have a side hustle[​IMG]

[​IMG] poking fun

12. growing pot..

drugs are a guaranteed profit.. stocks, not so much.

13. I don't have a side 'hustle' but wish I did, some extra money would be nice.

14. None, but yours is cool as shit man.

15. Merry Christmas hustlas hope uball had a good one

16. #78 letsmokeasweet, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    i basicly went out and found specific breed of puppies for about $25 a pop, it is about a 750 mile drive away in a diffrent state, sold them on the way back to texas in other cities for anywhere from $425-550 each. sold what was left over the next week or so and ill turn 3-400 into 25ish
    it took me from nothing to making enough to flip a house, which seems like a fun hustle for me now, only thing that sucks is it is legit now and i gota pay taxes

17. good side hustle bro, my boy passed away last month and his wife left me his dog, he's a pure bulldog. I'm about to put him up for stud and breed him, pups don't go for less then a $1000.

Attached Files:

18. #80 Ant Dog, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    When it snows I hook up a small plow to my 4 wheeler and do drive ways ... Can't make money like if I had a truck but I still kill it . I can make well over 1000 in a bad storm but I stay at it all day and try to get out there soon as the snow starts slowing down .. Them little kids out stealing my money lol