Whats Your Sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whats your sexual orientation

2. I am a lesbian. Been in my relationship for 10 yrs.

3. straight but i'm 100% secure about my sexuality, so when gay and bi guys grope/fondle/etc me (alot more than you think) i just ponder/think why they are groping

4. Oh God, I can't believe I'm saying this....

I don't really know. I am 100000% positive that I like women, but who knows, I might be bi. I suppose I would say that I am "bi-curious."

5. Im all about dem boatz n hoez... so straight all the way

6. im 100% straight but i do like to admire masculine beauty from time to time. just to look at i wouldnt want any physical contact and im not turned on or anything. i think most straight people are like this they just wont admit it, especially guys

7. +1 :)

8. Total lesbian and proud of it, too.

Very few people can tell upon meeting me, though, and I like it that way. =)

9. Congrats! That's a whiiiile!

10. bi-curious (feminine, shy, abercrombie or emo guys usually that I am attracted to)

11. you're same as my friend luke, he can appriciate a guy's looks, but wouldn't want to have physical contact with them. it's a cool way to be!

12. I voted bisexual. My first sexual relationship was with a girl, and I've made out with a few since then, but I prefer men. I'd go as far to say that I'm straight, but I am kind of attracted to girls. But only their boobs. I hate the vagina. I think it's gross, lol.

But I can look at a girl and think about whether she's hot or not, and I would still make out with a hot girl (with fiance's permission of course :D), but meh.

13. id sayyy
    90% straight
    10% bi

14. so you're a normal, typical straight person. basically.

15. I'm straight : )

Although last year I had lots of lesbians try and get me to switch. Haha :smoke:

16. im straight, but i have nothing against gay guys.

17. straight.

BUT when i'm stoned i'm attracted to women...i dunno in what way, they can be so effing hot.
    i dont know what that means.

18. i suppose. i've always thought everyone was at least a little bi, but a lot of peole say they aren't in anyway attracted to the same sex- so who knows?
    im probably a little gayer than your average straight ;):laughing:

19. it doesn't have to mean anything. you appreciate women, but you wouldn't date one? it's more common than you think :hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.