What's your religion?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Gator, Oct 11, 2007.

1. as was I. I can tell you that their guilt tripping and never being perfect enough never surprised me why half the people needed anti-depressants.

2. My religion? Taking suggestions...

3. The only thing I believe in is myself, I am my own relegion.

4. well im athiest slash agnostic ish yet, still not exactly certain what im thinking, i believe that math and science figure out what the world is made up of and not a bunch of (no offense to other religions) fairy tales that tell you a supreme being created it all but he, she, them or it doesnt show itself to us and that a single book, couple of books or drawings means that there real, if i drew a picture of a toothfairy the lochness monster and michal jackson on a wall and in 200 years people discover it would it make that a religion too..... it just doesnt make sense to me, maybe the other people on this forum are just smarter or see the world differently but thats how i look at this whole situation.

if love is a labor i'l slave life away --- Rise Against

5. I am a flat out atheist.

6. I've got an interesting view....

You can't label it anything, ever heard the term "the universe is alive?"

Well I beleive that the universe is a gigantic body, comprised of millions of cells, organs, much like ourselves.

Essentially we are nothing more than cells living in this gigantic organism, regulating, producing, helping in some way, shape or form.

Or a virus, in which case being attacked by our hosts' immune system.

When we die, we go within ourselves to the extrapolated frequencies of our host, which we cannot pick up when we are "concious" due to the inability to perceive.

Kinda like a blind man not being able to see.

7. My religion? I myself am not aligned with any specific religion or spiritual tradition, I do have many different beliefs/principles that vary with many other religions greatly, though I remain agnostic on every view (even my own). I'll just list out a few beliefs of my own so that the community may know my views.

-I believe in a Non-Personal God who gave us all the same potential to achieve the state of power it is currently in.

-There are different levels of consciousness, and reality is what the user perceives it to be, once the user attains a new conscious level of perception they begin to see life for what it truly is, what is "underneath" the first level of human unconsciousness.

-Reincarnation, After death the "Light" that everyone describes is merely a trap set up by "God" in order to set the person back into the cycle of Rebirth, and if one is enlightened enough to stay away they may free roam as a spirit and continue spiritual growth.

-I believe that God is everything, atleast physical that is (Pantheism)

-I believe everyone has inherit worth and is solely corrupted by the egoistic mind that controls them, and once someone gains true consciousness they are free from pain. (Buddhism + The Power of Now)

8. i believe in nihilism and agnosticism, i do not think anyone can overcome doubt and the truth in a higherbeing may never be proven, but thats just my belief

9. raised christian...spent the first 8 years of my schooling in a christian school tell i finally got expelled a while back. so i guess i would consider myself an independant christian that believes in the christian God and all that jazz but hates organized religion

10. i'm christian but i mean i prefer to just let life flow i dont want to feel that i've done something wrong so now someone/thing is gonna be hovering over me cuz of it tho. i've had that feeling since i started smoking weed but i mean i don't see anything wrong with smoking weed so it's w/e.

11. #73 MasterfulAura, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    raised Christian, now i believe that there is some higher being, but whether it is "god" or "Allah" or who ever anyone else is worshipping these days is a different matter. i also believe there is an "Anti-God" the devil in Christian terms, because everything has to have an opposite. god has the devil, good has bad etc. otherwise how would we know that what we are putting our faith in is "right"? you can't have one side of the coin without the other. mostly these days I'm cantheist, click on the link below to find out more

peace, faith and patience

12. #74 IMME, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    this site is gay

13. i feel you im the same way

14. I'm an atheist with humanist leanings

15. Infinitism.

The belief that the third dimension in which we exist is dictated and encompassed by infinity, human beings (and probably other animals) are conscious infinity, embodiment of potential. All is in order, and that order is dictated by randomness.

16. I consider myself a Muslim

But I also believe that if you keep your life positive on this earth,you will bathe in positivity in the hereafter, regardless of your religion

17. deeep maann!:hippie:

18. The Religion Of Self-Guidance....

You guys should really try it out some time, it's RAD! :wave: