Whats your relationship with your parents?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Southeast stoner, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Just curious to how the fellow blades relationships with their parents stand, mine aren't too good tbh. My dad left my family when he cheated on my mom when I was 10. He's lived out of the country until this year, he's retired now and I barely even know him. He doesn't know much about me and I can barely hold a 5 minute conversation of the usual bs casual talk. My mom became an alcoholic after the divorce and result kicked me out of the house when I was 18.

She has just now sobered up and I'm so proud of her, I talk to her from time to time on the phone but it's hard for me to talk to her sometime after everything that happened. I haven't seen her in 3 going on 4 years. Kinda crazy how much it has changed over years, I never thought it would be like this but I'm okay where I am in life and had to learn how to provide for my self. So how's yalls relationships with your parents? Will be happy to hear yalls.