Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your record?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ManU10, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Geeze I'm a lightweight when it comes to this so I couldn't ever match you guys in amount but let me just say it was enough that I was outside throwing up for almost two hours before I was able to find my way back inside.

2. I smoked an ounce with 2 of my friends. None of it was rolled, we did bong loads the whole way :bongin:

3. 2 joints 4 blunts 8 bong hits and 5 or 6 bowls

4. Yeah... You definitely didn't smoke 2 O's between 2 people in an hour or an hour and a half... That's a lot of pot for such a short amount of time, lol.

5. I've smoked six F-A-T joints in about two hours with my fiancee.:smoke:

6. 63 bowls? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!? What a waste.

(By the way, 23 and 33 add up to 56, not 63)

7. Dunno bout bowls but the most ever smoked was 33.5 g's in one epic blunt

8. Read his post dude... 63 in 2005... 23+33 = 2008

:laughing:

9. i smoked 7 g's between three heads out of a roor in one night and i was talking to myt friend who wasn't in the room...

10. I've done that a couple times...

11. i attempted to smoke 10 grams of organic master kush to the face once.

thats all i have to say about that. :hide:

12. i was too high and drunk to remember how many bowls i had packed... but it was a whole eighth to myself smoked within 4 hours.

13. i don't really keep track but me n' all my buddies have shitty tolerance except my homies brother who gets lifted after one bowl(i mean fuckin trippin man!), but any way we usually smoke a dime bag (around here 6g's-7g's for 10$) and if were trying to smoke alot we blow O'z off the Q's. And when we smoke at my crib it's strickly glass or j's.... f' blunts=)

:bongin:

14. I can't really remember. But one night that sticks out at me was about a month ago when I ripped 3 blunts, 2 bowls out of my Volcano, 4 bowls out of my chong, then another 2 bowls out of my hookah. All in like 4 hours. Got home around 5 in the mourning.

15. Smoked a half pound between 8 people during a non-stop 14 hour smoking session on 420. I know that I myself put away at last an ounce, so if you average it by half gram bowls then I smoked

28g * .5G(Bowl size)/14h=

4 bowls an hour for 14 hours OR 56 bowls in one day.

God damn that's the first time I figured that, fuck that seems like an overshot in hindsight.

16. smoked 12 hours straight, can't remember how many bowls but it was alot.

17. I smoked a half O on Friday night, between 8pm-2am, I was rollin balls though.