What's your racial background? (no racist)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cronic Demonic, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Hi, I'm interested to hear peoples ethnic backgrounds, not in a racist way just curious haha

I'll start, as far as I know I'm predominantly Scottish and Irish. However, I could possibly even have a bit of French because my Grandmothers maiden name was Montgomery which has French origin.

What about you guys?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Moms side English, dad Canadian with some Native American blood

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sicilian and german

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spaniard

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'm a classic mutt but I look like a Viking so I'm going with "Nordic."

6. Kraang and human.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Jamaican :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Irish and German. Told I have native ancestors. But the native part isn't mentioned on my papers.

9. Have you been to Jamaica in the 60s and above. Is Kingston and other areas associated with violent crimes? Was there a war of sorts after they became independent. Do they have a legitimate government now? My step father is jamacian, how is citizenship granted to jamicians specifically.

10. #11 Tonika, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016

I was born in Kingston in 1987 so nah I wasn't around back then. where I was living there is a lot of organized crime and things like that.in some places it worse not better but we do have legitimate government at this time tho the prime minister is the one. No worries tho if you ever visit .It is a really chill place a lot of the time and fun too imo.

11. 7 generations canadian lol. I have some English in me and native American

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. You must be Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  13. I try lol

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  14. Paternally- my great grandparents are eastern European, like austrian/czech. Not really sure because they abandoned my grandpa alongside the rail road tracks, and German immigrants adopted him. Materially, Id say Scottish or so as my grandpas last name is mccoy.
    When people ask what i am, i tell them I'm 100% American!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cuban b over here :yay:

• Like Like x 4
  16. mexican americaaaaaans, got names like chento and chato

• Like Like x 6
  17. I'm a full blown aussie bogan cunt. My last name originates from France (fathers side) and im pretty sure i got some chinese in me from my mothers side as i remember her telling me she had a grandfather that was a chinese fisherman haha thats all i really know. oh and my grandmother told me i was related to ned kelly through my mothers family as well which is pretty damn cool if its true.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dad's side: Sturdy Mormon Scandinavian stock. Mom's side: Spanish 50% Jicarilla Apache 50%

19. I'm sorry about your dad's side