Whats your purpose in life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 3nterprise, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Im exactly the same mate. Slightly less working hours but work just as hard. Lifes not easy and ive no time for anyone who makes it more difficult for me. I give everyone a chance but one and one only.
    Ive been fucked in more holes than cody lane but gettin pretty good at avliding it these days.
    If we were all just a little nicer to eachotger then the world would be a much better place.
    Unfortunately were humans and by nature tend to take the piss when the opportunity arises.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m an American so I don’t have alotta options except pay taxes, get cancer, or go to prison.
    I turn 40 in 2 months and am starting to feel like life means very little had a few kids, couple wives,dogs, and a good job. Other than that all I’m gunna b is a memory to those close to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm an American so, I have shit healthcare(with a mental disability) and, struggle to find work. I'm in community college for Liberals Arts because, my college is trash and, doesn't have the program I want. Which is botany. I keep it together and, I'm applying to be a bud trimmer. Sometimes I'll sell cannabis to my friends to make money. Hopefully I'll get a call back for a 9 to 5 soon and, waste my life away with that. However friends and, THC make it all a'okay.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. We have no purpose. We are here to exist and that's it. No reason for it at all.

I'm just here to spread love and help people see through the grey that surrounds us.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. To constantly become a better you

6. basically im a star. no not a movie star but a star. where there is darkness thats when i come into the picture. to be that only spot of light. everytime in tragedy, i felt like the only ray of hope and willing to sacrifice everything just for everyone else to have light.

7. Alan watts has compared finding the meaning of life to trying to bite your own teeth. It's probably the last time I asked myself what the purpose of life is.

8. My purpose in life for the last 5 years is to recover from a nerve disorder that caused uncontrollable convulsions and muscle spasms. It's enough for me to be alive, healthy, working and surviving in a beautiful but expensive city.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. My purpose is to be the best steward and mentor that I can be. This involves making myself into a capable man, acquiring as much knowledge as I can, as many skills as I can, as good a temperament as I can, as much inner peace as I can, and as many resources as I can. And sharing it with my 'tribe' of proven friends and family

It's a bit of a cliche, I suppose, but I think a man's true purpose is to be a servant to those he loves

10. It all started About 2 years ago while I was in prison doing a two and a half year sentence for possession of marijuana while on probation for possession of marijuana but I had a vision of how someone died after I shook this person's hand when I waking from the vision I noticed that the guy had also seen what I seen. His first words were you showed me you showed me how did you how did you your you're. It was as if though I was possessed because I was sitting outside of my body watching this whole scene play out from the outside. My body looked at the man and said you did not see what you saw you did not see what you saw repeatedly repeatedly over and over why the man kept repeating I didn't see nothing I didn't see nothing my body got up and sat next to the man on his bed and as the man laid down my body looked over him and said the words you did not see what you saw you did not see what you saw erase. As my body turned around and got up there was another guy that watch everything and he looked at me and said you don't know what you're doing you need to chill out as if though he knew something I didn't then I told him everything was okay and went to my bed as I sit down I felt as if though I could destroy the whole world with one clap of my hands I was so confused but not even a minute later I heard a woman speak to me she told me that she was very very sick and that she needed my help ask her child to save her life I was so confused I felt as if though my mother was speaking to me mentally but the more she talked the more she told me that I need to wake up and find out who I am the more I realized she was more than just my mother this was Mother Earth and she needed me. I thought I was losing my mind so I'm on my way going to the psych I ran into a older guy I told him that I felt like I was losing my mind he told me to tell him what was going on I said he he wouldn't believe me he said try me so I told him he said man you don't believe in the Bible do you believe in God and I said no and no he said well you will now because you're chosen your chosen like the first 10 men in the Bible he says what I did was what the shimon's do was use our powers but we don't use our powers to erase humans memories he was talking as if though this was normal for him I just couldn't believe what was going on he told me the man will remember everything within the next 24 hours to calm down and stop getting high when you're getting high you don't know how to control your powers and it's scaring you. he told me when I talk to my mother again tell her that I spoken to a man that walks among the Realms of the principalities. so when I spoke to her again and I told her her words were your father he works in mysterious ways she told me that I needed to speak to my father not my dad but my father I didn't understand I was so confused to be continued

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1