Whats your purpose in life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 3nterprise, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Im exactly the same mate. Slightly less working hours but work just as hard. Lifes not easy and ive no time for anyone who makes it more difficult for me. I give everyone a chance but one and one only.
    Ive been fucked in more holes than cody lane but gettin pretty good at avliding it these days.
    If we were all just a little nicer to eachotger then the world would be a much better place.
    Unfortunately were humans and by nature tend to take the piss when the opportunity arises.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I’m an American so I don’t have alotta options except pay taxes, get cancer, or go to prison.
    I turn 40 in 2 months and am starting to feel like life means very little had a few kids, couple wives,dogs, and a good job. Other than that all I’m gunna b is a memory to those close to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm an American so, I have shit healthcare(with a mental disability) and, struggle to find work. I'm in community college for Liberals Arts because, my college is trash and, doesn't have the program I want. Which is botany. I keep it together and, I'm applying to be a bud trimmer. Sometimes I'll sell cannabis to my friends to make money. Hopefully I'll get a call back for a 9 to 5 soon and, waste my life away with that. However friends and, THC make it all a'okay.

• Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You