Whats your preferred cannabis?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevieboy420, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Whichever kind is burning in my bowl :smoke:

But yeah, was once a big sativa fan, but indica has grown on me (so to speak) a lot in recent years. I still enjoy some good sativa (who doesn't enjoy laughing at the paint on the wall? :smoking:), but indica...man. The aches, the insomnia, the stress, gone!

2. It depends. If I want to get some yard work or house work done I like Sour Diesel as it gives me energy.
    If I am in pain or can't sleep I like something like Lavender.

3. Been smoking 9 years and don't even know the difference tbh,as long as I get nicely high I don't care.

4. I like sativa highs but like the way indica grows, so i usually stick with hybrids. :smoke:

5. Anyone who doesn't buy legally, whether recreational or medical, or grow themselves, won't know. Perhaps their dealer will 'tell them' what strain it is, but in the vast majority of cases they will just be making something up.

6. Sativa should be priced diff from indica who agree? sativa top shelf cnt function with indica tried diff strains including hybrid sometimes some sativa hybrid top shelf

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

7. Sativas. I like getting the intense cerebral head high and just feeling awesome. Indicas just make me feel numb and tired lol.

8. Definitely a sativa type of a girl