What's your preference?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bigtoker13, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Lately, I've been thinking about what I use to smoke most, and what my friends prefer. My Girl is all about this bong I have, and almost refuses to use anything else.

What's your preference? Post pics if you'd like.

2. i switch up between my sheldon black 6 arm tree bubbler and my sheldon black grasso 13" straight shot w/ a showerhead downstem. i use these 2 like 98% of the time, and that 98 is pretty evenly split between the 2. other than that i either smoke joints, use my chillum, and sometimes use one of my helix dry pieces.

3. I use my vaporizer more than anything. Next would be my straight tube with ice pinches, diffused down stem, and a carbon filter. Nothing real fancy. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll reach for the bubbler, or else I'll just roll one up. I have several dry pipes but I probably use them the least. I'd give the vaporizer maybe 75%, the bong 10%, the bubbler 10% and the remaining 5% between J's and dry pipes. Way back when I started the ratio would have been 95% J's and 5% pipe/bong.

4. I've been using my Sovereignty stemline, upgridded/slit perc'd tube (with Stone showerhead ashcatcher and activated carbon filter) more than anything lately, but that's just because it's easier to clean than the Mobius. But I've been missing the gal, so I might switch over soon. But other than the Sov tube, I've been using my Vapir vaporizer quite a bit and that's been pretty sweet. I like how the flavors come out when vaped.

5. Ain't that the truth. The additional flavor and the relief it has given my lungs are the prime factors getting me to move away from smoke and onto vapor.