What's your policy.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Feb 16, 2009.

1. i'm a chick and i wouldn't back down from a fight with a bigger dude. if he starts shit don't' back down even if you'r stoned. at least fight back.

2. I've seen so many black girls fight, they're fucking CRAZY. Do not talk shit to a fat ghetto black girl, you'll get fucking stomped on.

3. I hate when people say. I can kick your ass. sure, Lets fight. Then they say, lets do arm westle. I mean WTF! I can't do shit on arm westle, that doesn't mean a fucking thing. I can still kick your ass even you beat me in arm westle.

4. what the fuck? ive never seen or heard of anyone doing that LOL, that would be fucking hilarious. "Yo ***** FUCK YOU YOU WANNA BOX?" "YA ***** LETS BOX" "ACTUALLY COME TO THINK ABOUT IT LETS ARM WRESTLE" "YA MAN GO BRING OUT THE FOLD UP TABLE LETS DO THIS SHIT" hell no.

5. same thing when they say, I'm stronger then you. I'm like sure, I can still kick you ass. then they bring up the arm westle.

COME ON. WTF!

6. I do not fight. If ignorant people try to start shit with me and if i see it's going to get cleared up by words i walk away. People who start shit/ want to fight don't know how to communicate, or just love to fight. In other words IDIOTS, so i don't bother with people like that.

7. I'm not a fighter, I'm a toker. :smoking: