Whats your plan today GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by RasPlasch, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I just though I'd ask since well.....I'm staying home from school today. For some reason I have NO willpower to go to school today. I got ready and everything, but had a horrible stomach ache for some reason...which I've never had in the morning. And I felt nauseous. So... I'm staying home, and getting high.

How about you guys/girls?

2. i am going to go upstairs and tape drywall. I'm currently renovating my turn of (last) century house, and it's a big'un. 6 bedrooms, 3000 square feet, built in 1859. 300 sheets of drywall, and 40 pails of mud. yay. right now i'm procrastinating, trying to decide whether i should go plow the already 5 inches of snow, or let it build up some more...

3. #3 overgrowray, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    i gotta baby sit for a few hours while a friend goes shopping.

other than that i don't really have anything to do.

i wish i did.

edit* i might get a bag later, i'm running low. nothing special, high grade mids

4. I am doing shit! i really wana get baked but i have no magic to smoke. i am broooke!:(

5. I have a lot of work to get done today. I suppose I should be happy that I have work to do, but I don't want to do it.

6. Going to see the cavs, uhhh, almost front row seats. My brother won 4 tickets to the game, 100 dollar, right up close stuff. I'm excited, i'm broke and have never been to a cavs game, so it should be fun.

7. well first.. i have class til one o clock..then i might go work out for a bit before going into work tonight and make me some cash

8. Starting my journey from mid-Ohio to El Paso, Texas sometime later in the day, gonna be down there for at least 1-2 months, should be fun :smoking:

9. School from 1:00-2:15. Then again from 5:00-9:50. After that I plan on coming home for a smoke and some sleep.

Work tomorrow...:rolleyes:

I do have Thursday and Friday off though!!!:)

10. #10 xtiffany, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    same shit, different day. :(

im fucking sick of this repitition.

but
    skipped my 9AM class today.
    at 9:15AM i gotta leave cuz i have a class at 10:30.
    then work from 1-4PM.
    then home. i better not have homework today or im punching someone in the face.

im serial.

11. Get high and take a math exam. :(

12. i hope you're not gonna take the math exam high, that would be a really bad idea.

but anyways, good luck. haha :)

13. I just smoked a bowl with my roommate before his class. Now I'm just loungin' about to do my Financial Accounting homework before my calss at 3:30..

Getting drunk tonight

14. Actually, being high doesn't affect my problem solving skills one bit.

Just my munchie-control skills.

But thanks. :)

15. Booking a train ticket from Paris to Amsterdam...... :D

16. Class at 2-3:15,
    other than that, nothin

probably take the dogs on a walk then rape and pillage my neighborhood,
    ya know
    the usual

17. Why..the same as every day Pinky. Try and take over the world!

18. after a wake n bake at 9 30am, i played gta san andreas, ate, and will continue to chill for the rest of the day...... and then college home work... ugh :(

19. This...

And listening to music

20. well i can't find a calculator, so i guess i won't go to class..
    so right now, i'm trying to get the cap off my weed.
    (it's in a pill bottle.. and i guess i thought i was a real champ at putting it on, only it is now stuck half on/half off.)

next - going to do some other school work, or just work ahead in my math text for fun... :rolleyes:

tonight i have no idea..