Whats your plan in life?

Discussion in 'General' started by KushxDude, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Every one has a differnet life and likes different things what do you have planned for the rest of your life what do you wanna do?:smoking:

2. I'm an electrician so I'm gunna keep doing this until I retire and in my spare time I'm grow a little bud and build and restore muscle cars

3. i want to be a civil engineer. i'm really into road design elements and how they affect crash rates, so i wanna design roads

4. im gonna sign up for the air force soon and use that to help get through collage to become a high school history teacher.... but not the boring kinda history teacher the cool one in the funny sweater with the really big coffee mug with Jim Carry on it winking.
    anyway... after i teacher for a while i wanna get my doctorate and become a university teacher

well thats my plan

5. Got a call back (got laid off a few days ago) about a job in Boston. Thinking of moving up and taking that. Transfer my college classes somewhere up there and finish up all my stuff.

Would like to become an English Teacher.

6. The plan is to just go along with life's plan.

7. Currently enrolled at Georgia Southern University. Transfering to University of Georgia next fall. After school its gonna be nothin short of an adventure. Off to the COAST GUARD!

8. I'm going to marry a filthy rich old man...

9. just live, as simply as possible. im going to die one day, possibly soon, who knows. ill be damned if ill waste any time doing bullshit or anything i dont honestly WANT to do. the only work i like to do is for the benefit of me or people i care about. i refuse to work for the system. (/cliche against the system shit)

my ideal life is living in a trailer with my girlfriend and making music and doing odd jobs for money.

10. :eek: Succubus! :p

Well just started to learn the bar, hopefully save up for about a year or two.
    And then moving to finland :hello:
    :wave:

11. I post on a weed forum all day. Do you really think I know WTF I'm doing with my life :D?

[Going to college right now, so who knows what'll come after that]

12. I don't have one, right now my only somewhat longterm goal is graduating college. Ill see where life takes me from there.

I like to do things spontaneously, I'm not big on dwelling too much on the past or future...

13. Finish up college for now, then work on being a producer.

14. My plan in life, is to not stress too much over it. I dont yet know what my final career in life will be, so I am just taking it one day at a time. I know eventually, I want to live at the beach, doing a career I enjoy, and making music on the side. Just focusin on the now.

15. I don't really have one yet.. Get high a lot and slap off a lot of sexy girls ?

16. Retire when I'm 50 and live beachfront in Mexico.

17. Become a farmer of legal weed

18. To be happy..

Idk really.

I've always wanted to get into real estate, become a landlord or something. Work my ass off now until I have a few houses, then semi retire and just take care of my places and collect rent checks.

My plan for a while now is to retire early, I really don't care how I get the money to do so, I just don't want to work up until I'm dead.

Things rarely go the way I want them though. It doesn't really matter how life goes, as long as I'm happy in the end.

edit: one of my main goals is to grow enough that I never have to buy bud again

19. I just want to travel the world and learn about different cultures. I'm going back to school getting into media technology maybe I'll be a camera/editing gal for a travel channel show or something.

20. Ditto. But I need to get the fuck out of Texas to do that safely...