What's your philosophy of life?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sagaranoop, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Being clean and purified is part of my philosophy!

2. But honor your sacrifices along the way!

3. Life is about feeling good and having calm, integrity and self love. And unconditional love for others. I just want to get high and spend time with loved ones, including cats. My philosophy is pretty simple.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Even if life beats you up, get back up and try again. Practice makes perfect. You should always own up to your mistakes in life as well and address on how your gonna plan to improve that. Sometimes if ya want something done right you gotta do it yourself. Learn from mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I think that life is probably a natural property of matter. Given enough time, and the right circumstances, life can naturally come into existence. It happened here on Earth. So I think it has probably happened elsewhere in the universe too. I'm not sure of whether we will ever fully understand the true nature of our universe. But I think we will always nonetheless be a part of it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like the idea that one day this earth and everything on it will be blasted, scattered throughout the universe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why?

j

8. I don't have a philosophy of life, is that bad?

9. I'm going to say, Living for the day, as it may be the last.

Why would i keep putting off important things knowing it could all be over in a split second.

10. Most of all, Have Fun.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Even after death, we, chemically, will nonetheless still exist, in other forms. It is a strange thought. Because, in a sense, we therefore existed before we were born, and will continue to exist in other forms, after our deaths.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. This topic is just perfect to read after hitting my pen hard af. I imagined my remains turning into oil and moving back into the ground, passing through the cracks of the earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't know how serious this response was, but I like this. Lately I've been really upset and disappointed that I haven't caught up with my dreams yet....also been sort of realizing nothing worth accomplishing is accomplished quickly, so this really ties all of that up.

As far as my philosophy it quite literally seems to change daily. I have been working really hard, like every day non stop for a year now, and I've noticed lately I wake up with the most optimistic philosophy about my life and by the time I go to sleep I am so exhausted and depressed that I haven't made it where I want to be that my entire philosophy has taken a dive into something much more cynical and less hopeful

14. Good read, this is what I need right now especially when the road you are task to take is so uncertain. Mistakes really are the best teacher.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I’d say we already do not exist , because in millions of years no life form could evolve immortality, the jellyfish came the closest tho … you can say it can be eaten unfortunately but if it isn’t lives forever .

Nothing worse then imagining eternal oblivion, I’d rather take hell or eternal fire … or even a drunk god haha ..
    DEvil is Cooler Then nothing..
    Life really shouldn’t and won’t exist , odds are everything died off before mankind formed .

16. Complex question

A few things I try:

1) Family and friends first
    2) Look after yourself so you can look after others
    3) Honor and duty are critical to your self-worth
    4) Control your reaction to uncontrollable events
    5) Contribute to your community more than you take from it

You?

• Like Like x 2
  17. What does that mean??

18. Zen with cannabis. Living as honestly and authentically as possible.

19. “To CRUSH your enemies! To see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women! That is what’s best in life.”

-Conan the Barbarian

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I watched "Lost Horizons" (the old 1937 one) long, long ago, and came away with "BE KIND".

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1