What's your philosophy of life?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sagaranoop, Jan 5, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Dream chaser

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice but I asked how you life it? Like chasing dream is a task how you want to or living it one picture.

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I look at it at times as paradoxical but never wavering in optimism and chances to turn things around when I fully decided to. Sometimes I have a problem with commitment and my stubbornness needs not be used in excuse but in excess to propel my inner desire to do things different and get back on the ball again. Drinking is my crutch and it just needs to be removed immediately.

Funny that you brought this thread up because yesterday I made the choice to stop letting myself fall through the cracks and to glue them up and move forward with even more intensity.

Life is how you make it no matter the circumstances. With a good mind and motivation for optimism you can do much more than sometimes you give yourself credit for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. The real tragedy is the loss of life, not the end of life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. To keep a long story short of mine, I was born, I am a sinner, born one, but Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood at calvary for us to forgive us our sins and give us the promised gift of eternal life in paradise with Him, but only through Him.

• Like Like x 2
  6. efficiency

• Like Like x 1
  7. Procreation

• Like Like x 2
  8. I follow my dreams, at a safe distance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The reflection in the mirror will never smile unless you smile first.
    The Universe is your reflection :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. We live our short lives, have our families, work our lives away and then die to make room for the kids and then their kids etc etc.

In the meantime life is what YOU make of it -

Have a good day all.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #15 astrohammer, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Its pretty fucking horrible. Even tho the lucky and privileged can say its great and tout their optimistic/existential/perspective philosophies, there's millions experiencing true misery at the hands/minds/systems of other people.
    Any world where millions experience true misery is worth wiping clean imo.

A species that needs to have endless sacrificed lives to change at a snails pace, if at all, is a failed species.

But i guess thats human nature here.
    Humans can be great. More can be awful, easier.

I root for us, but "the more I see, the less, the less I believe"

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I try to just be good to others as best I can, and take care of business. Life has been crazy for much of my life bc of my wayward mind, but it's better than it was. All I can do is just take care of myself and those I love. I can't lie and be someone I'm not...I tried that and it didn't work. Being dishonest doesn't serve anyone. Being who you truly are and being happy is not as easy as it sounds. But when you realize it's a lot harder to pretend to be someone other than yourself, in time it just gets easier to be honest. These are all just lessons I learned coming up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. The Golden Rule; "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I am a Nihilist.

I want to end all things!

15. But, I also want to create as well

So I attempt to balance Good and Evil..

In a saga I call dishwater...

• Like Like x 1
  16. And that's a reference to alchemy!