What's your personal opinion on Hawaii?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Everyone thinks we live in grass huts and chill on the beach. Lol like seriously?
    How stereotypical can you get? I like living here (super potent weed) but I'd rather go to the mainland because I haven't gone there and need to try their weed.
    Your personal opinion?:eek:

2. i think hawaiians are just like any other people. I hear there is a lot of crime in hawaii though, true?

3. I've never had a bad thing to say about hawaii.

I'm pro grass huts and pro beach also. I've never had a bad thing to say about the beach.

4. I live in Hawaii, my city (right by pearl harbor) is really peaceful. However the surrounding cities are pretty violent, especially the more you head towards the country/coastal areas.. it's pretty ghetto. And don't even get me started about Waikiki :mad:
    I imagine the mainland is more safe and less ghettoish..

5. And yes, we do talk like this. (Some people do)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUj5t4YevDs]Sh*t People From Hawaii Say (Deleted Scene) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Ive visited hawaii and i love it.
    Theres alot to do.

^^and ive visited pearl harbor, got to see the USS Arizona before, trippy how the oil is still leaking out of it

7. Yeah its pretty crimeful. I got attacked and stuff stolen while waiting at a bus stop. I was fucking stoned as fuck as well! -___________________________-

8. I thought it was a beautiful place, but then I watched Dog the Bounty Hunter....

9. LOL. Hey he goes to other places too :p
    Btw if you love dank bud, you should visit :D

10. Dog The Bounty Hunter is filmed there.....:roll eyes:...lol Blaze beat me by 3 minutes, damn...

11. its a chill place..with beautiful sights..great weed.. would like to go someday
    and apparently you get arrested there and you get a cig and "go with christ bruh"

12. The only thing I know about it is what I've seen on dog the bounty hunter. Judging from that and only that It's a shit hole.

13. Click my blog posts, I wrote a little something about the real Hawaii awhile back.

14. Big Samoans, fire dancing, pineapples, island.

15. How about you send me a plane ticket and I'll tell you what I think of it after my trip?

16. nice beaches, never been to hawaii, i'd like too though

17. right on

18. I would love to go to Hawaii.

I will at some point, I'm sure. :cool:

19. [quote name='"Jeffersong808"']Everyone thinks we live in grass huts and chill on the beach. Lol like seriously?
    How stereotypical can you get? I like living here (super potent weed) but I'd rather go to the mainland because I haven't gone there and need to try their weed.
    Your personal opinion?:eek:[/quote]

I wouldn't want to pay $10 for a combo at a fast food place since everything there is twice as expensive cause of shipping cost ....

20. [quote name='"420Stillblazin"']i think hawaiians are just like any other people. I hear there is a lot of crime in hawaii though, true?[/quote]

Wasnt there a gangland episode on Hawaii ? I have never seen Hawaii the same since