Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your personal drymouth/munchies cure?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JustSomeKids, Dec 2, 2012.

1. I like to drink some homemade or Arizona Arnold Palmer and munch on some Cape Cod chips :D .

2. milk or orange juice works for me, regarding drymouth does anybody else notice a change in your voice, like you sound diffrent when you talk?

3. Water and whatever food is near me.

4. Mm orange juice. I can dig it && I guess if I've had severe drymouth or I had a horrid coughing fit , then my voice sounds dry and deeper, also cracks sometimes.

5. Yeah, whenever I talk when super-stoned I think I sound a little different to other people. Can't explain how really, but just.. different.

Last night (for the first time, just started smoking 6 months ago) I couldn't even talk properly and wasn't pronouncing stuff right. It was amusing to me, especially how whoever I talked to just kept saying "what?". So amusing to me in fact that I would just randomly start laughing lol. pretty sure everybody knew I was high as fuck. But everyone I know (apart from the fam) knows I smoke so no biggie :)

6. i always eat before so i dont get the munchies and my blood sugar is up and if i get cotton mouth i either drink water or dont bother it's not that hard to power through

7. Hahahaha once I smoked with a girl who wasn't really a stoner anyways and hadn't smoked in 3 months. Well we smoked a blunt and a few bong bowls of some good weed and she was knocked on her ass. She couldn't pronounce anything right and was laughing hysterically. Everyone in the group was pretty amused. Especially when she put her hands behind her back started wiggling around and yelled "IM LIKE A FLAPLESS SEAL!!!" hahaha . She meant flipper-less. :D :laughing:

8. And yea, dry mouth is bearable, but just something I'd like to get rid of if I can and the drinks taste mighty fine

9. I get a more nasal voice when i talk and it is damn annoying

10. Being concerned about health and fitness, I mix a fruit and veggie smoothie prior to betting baked. I do it before because I'd mess it up if I did it after:) As I get the munchies, I try to drink the smoothie, sometimes though, I forget about it and clean out the fridge, damn, hate it when that happens.

11. Does the smoothie *honestly* taste any good? And if so , post a recipe!

12. Hands down the best cure for both of those is watermelon with Chile and lemon<3

13. i mostly get cottonmouth if i smoke a joint.
    water or ice tea is the best.
    the best munchie food are mangoes.
    and yeah my voice changes. like if i'm superstoned trying to talk i'll kinda drag the words. or force them through my neck i guess. not sure how to explain it haha

14. Real *****s don't blow green on empty stomachs.

15. Monster Rehab and maccies
    Fast metabolism woop :hello:

16. Grape Arizona and a bag of seeds

17. ohhhh man. last week i did like 4 liters in smoothies. i shit you not.

i grab strawberries some other berries and put them in the freezer. then id put it in the blender, add some milk, sugar, a banana maybe, and any other fruits i had around that i'd like eating. like mangoes. then blend that mutherfucka and drink it. it's soooo good.
    or you can do that and put half milk half ice. but it gets all watery. so using the fruits as ice is dope

18. oh oh and for munchies some frozen grapes are good too

19. Hmm sounds good. I'm trying to up my friuts and vegs so I'll have to try!

20. Pure fruit smoothies and veggie chips.
    Or cheese and crackers