What's your perfect smoking weather?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buddahbudkills, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Alright blades I've been wondering this for a while now after me and a few buddies had a stoned converstation about it, what is your PERFECT smoking weather?

Mine is around 30 degrees outside so there's a slight frost on the grass and it's cold enough to see your breathe but not TOO cold as where it's unbearable. No wind just nice refreshing cool weather. Nothing beats a bowl pack sitting in my backyard then coming inside bundling up and watching a funny ass movie with my girl high as a kite. :smoke:

2. #2 Liquid-Swords, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    september evenings at sundown, light breeze.. perhaps on the roof of my old elementary school

3. 75 degrees, sun hitting down, with a slight warm breeze. I can almost imagine it now.

4. I love to hotbox a car when it's super cloudy and raining. Just chill and listen to music in the car while there's rainfall is perfect to me.

5. Hopefully you listen to blade by earl.

6. Haha of course!! I Know the whole song and rest of the mixtape!

7. Smoking on summer nights with a slight breeze near the ocean was my top notch smoking weather ever.

I also enjoy mid-September type weather.

8. I remember last year around this time I went for a walk to our pond (I live on a farm) It was chilly and there was a frost on the ground.. I sat at the pond with my music playing in my hoodie and smoked a joint while I looked at the stars and wondered about how we became. :smoke:

9. Agreed, especially right by the ocean. I like blazing it in the snow too.

10. 85, on the beach, under one of these, [​IMG]

11. Either sittin in my car in the rain or camping in the winter is cool cuz all the trees look super gnarly without leaves and there's no bugs. Build a nice hot fire and cook some food and chill.

12. Autumn/spring.

13. #13 kayakush, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    tropical weather or when its snowing out and im on the mountain....or where i jam room temp

14. 12pm on a sunny day at the beach braaaaaah, or on the slopes :p

15. One of those dark rainy days where theres not really anything you can do but stay in the house. IDK why but when me and my friends are high and we know we're pretty much stuck we do more inventive shit and its usually more fun.

16. Middle of august on clearwater beach with a dutch blunt me and my bullmatiff just walk down the beach like bad asses high as fuck

17. summer weather, on a beach, boat, or island. with some beers and some bitches, and something to look forward to for the night

18. Sitting in my car, my buddies conversion van in the back, i like it to be dark out to see the stars, or raining because thats awesome to watch.

19. Rain, rain, rain.

:cool:

20. I love when it just finished raining and it's slightly breezy, then I hotbox in my van.