Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your perfect high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lonelystoner2, Jun 5, 2011.

1. i need to find my perfect high, cuz whenever i get stoned and go out... i always feel awkward and clumsy (maybe im that stoned) i need to find a high, where im high but not to the point where its making me sloppy...

2. try to get some irene. that is the best weed. that is a perfect high. REAL TALK

3. From what are you smoking, and how much do you typically smoke?

4. my perfect high is the high i get when i smoke weed

5. I swear, witty replies like this are in every 2nd thread on this forum. Lame.

The best high I think, eat an edible and go on a trip in the woods on a really hot sunny day. Take something to make a fire and food to eat, find an area of water and setup base.

6. flying in the sky.

heart feels good.

feel nice and toasty.

feel only good vibes.

7. people really are assholes now and days... what can u say?

8. i try to avoid smoking if i'm going to be in a situation where i give a shit if it makes me goofy

9. 40/60 sativa/indica

10. My favorite is the sativa head high where it's like your vision is constantly in strobe light/low frame rate mode and your vision lags behind turning your head and all. Spinning in circles is so fun. I can get really high like that off a sativa and still be able to talk and move and generally function normally. I prefer that type of high to indicas and indica has more tendency to make me not talk as articulately and has more motor effects.

11. #11 shoobiedoobie, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I feel the exact same way

12. Mine's up to where everything feels like it's going a bit slower than it should. Like reality

slowed down a notch. Gives me time to think twice about everything haha.

13. Just high enough to feel like i'm in the sky.

14. When I am at peace with the world.

No matter what is going on in the outside world and I am one with peace, that is my perfect high.