Whats your perfect high experience?

Discussion in 'General' started by fruitality, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 fruitality, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    like what do you think your perfect high time would be like?? what are you munching on? what music is playing? who are you with? what other factors?

so ive been faded for the past like 3 hours listening to khan acadamy while playing team fortress

seems random but doing these things are synergetic lol.

i can chill out and learn shit listening to khan acadamy. while im high af zoned out on tf2. and the best thing is, ever time i die its like the perfect amount of break time to take a bong hit. i want to do this again except maybe have some snacks prepared next time haha. probably not the perfect experience but definitely awesome

so im thinking we all have had awesome fun times while high, but theres always something that could make it better. maybe im weird for doing this but when i smoke i try to plan some stuff out to make sure i'll have fun while im high... like i'll hit up grubhub, figure out what music i want to listen to, etc...

what about you guys

2. Alright man for me the perfect high moment is when i have done a couple hits from the bong. Now everyone has a different view on this so im just giving you some insight hahah. Well first if im smokin with someone it has to be people who know how to have a good time and not give anyone shit about being high. It cant be more than 3 more people other than me. Music has to be nice slow and relaxed (any type of music will do). Always be optimistic when it comes to music though. When you are high the vibes are so much better. I have to be in a secure comfy ass place. If a place seems risky i will avoid it. No need to go to jail just for a bowl. Munchies are kind of hard to choose hahah ill munch down like a bear when im high hahah. But honestly my favorite timeto smoke is when im in the mountains away from everything. Seems so much more peaceful.

3. That's exactly how I am haha, first I go. Out and get some good herb, than I head to the store grab some munchies, than play tf2 and listen to some progressive house mixes

PSN: Biotoxity
    (If you want to add me that is)

dude the mountains would be awesome im so jealous of people from colorado because they got nature, ski, and weed like wtf life is not fair.

and i like either by myself or large groups more than small groups because i like the choice of not talking to someone if i didnt like them. (hard to do in a party of 3 or 4)

i play it on steam :(

5. Awww mannn that fuckin sucks my ps3 broke awhile back man or i would add you haha. Gotta admit though video games are so much fun when high. Ever played red dead redemption when you are high?

6. [quote name="fruitality" post="19153481" timestamp="1386932757"]dude the mountains would be awesome im so jealous of people from colorado because they got nature, ski, and weed like wtf life is not fair.and i like either by myself or large groups more than small groups because i like the choice of not talking to someone if i didnt like them. (hard to do in a party of 3 or 4)i play it on steam :([/quote]aww man you see i used to have a huge ass crew man i used to go to partys daily but people in towns are fucked up man. Everyone talks and spreads rumors and there are a lot of snitches. Besides i never hangout with someone i dislike. The 3-4 people i hang out with have always stuck with me and fought with me. Dont trust too many believe me they will fuck you over.

7. Yea same here I play it on steam

PSN: Biotoxity
    (If you want to add me that is)

8. oh. is your psn name your signature lol i thought you were inviting me to play tf2 on ps3 im like is that even possible?

9. I'd love to have a toke with a girl and go on a late night hike to this abandoned cabin I know waaaaay out in the boonies. Nowhere else I'd rather be to see the night sky. Just lay on that roof and jam to mgmt and pass the bong. Start up a fire inside and have a good campfire supper.

10. [quote name="Solo Dolo" post="19153524" timestamp="1386934315"]I'd love to have a toke with a girl and go on a late night hike to this abandoned cabin I know waaaaay out in the boonies. Nowhere else I'd rather be to see the night sky. Just lay on that roof and jam to mgmt and pass the bong. Start up a fire inside and have a good campfire supper.[/quote]man ive done that a couple of times. Some of the most blissful times of my life imust say. Cant wait to do it again for sure

11. Gotta have good munchies like Krispy Kreme donuts yum! And the ideal high would be to be at home if it's too cold out and nobody else home but my girlfriend and I and playing video games watching netflix etc...

12. #12 RiseAbove7, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    I love getting high with people I feel good around and that shares my sense of humor, watching something funny, listening to some good music and making jokes. Eating some fresh fruit. Or pizza. Cause I love pizza.

And sex with that special someone is magical when high.

I also like to get high alone with some nice soul music. While playing super mario. Or tetris. lol.

13. Yea that was my signature

"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.