Whats your own opinion about fat people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GaryOkay, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Your tax rate wouldn't change if fat people lost weight. You would still be contributing to welfare etc. You can't choose where your tax money goes.

Oh and in case you forgot,fat people have jobs and pay taxes too!!!

2. Fat girls that wear tight clothes are disgusting

3. I dont really have a prob with fat people . ill pretty much chill with anyone whos cool :p

4. There is no need to feed yourself until you have to use an electric wheelchair at walmart. Big people fine, bigger people fine, morbidly obese people need to get their act together. I'm aware that its very hard to eat healthy, I'm struggling doing it myself, but there is no gene and no reason that people end up weighing 350, 400 lbs. There is nothing to excuse to be morbidly obese. There is a correct BMI for every body, if you go over a bit that is one thing but there is a point of fat you get where you cant blame anyone but yourself.

I dont hate fat people, I feel bad for them. to get THAT big then you are either uneducated or just plain lazy. There is no "gene" exuse to use when you get to be a certain weight. I have an overweight friend due to a gene, she was in marching band, cheerleading mascot, and ate like a bird but she was still big. That is a gene problem, she did what she needed to to keep herself from becoming morbidly obese because its easy for her to get that way. Not everyone can be a perfect weight but nobody should be morbidly obese, there isn't an excuse for it.

5. you are super fatphobic. discriminating largely against a group of people is never an attractive quality.

6. Obesity, as well as pretty much every modern disease, is mostly the cause of modern Western society. For people that don't have that much money, which is really a LOT of people in the US at this time, unhealthy food and drinks are typically cheaper than their healthy counterparts. Not to mention that the food pyramid is a bunch of bullshit so those who DO try to eat right are still getting WAY to many starches and simple sugars from the enormous amounts of bread and grain they try to eat. Most of our food is processed and has a bunch of shit in it that we don't know about. You want someone to blame for fat people? You can blame them, yes, but I think it would be more effective to blame the society that encouraged them to eat the types of food to make them fat. Btw, I'm a little overweight but far from obese.

7. They just need to make vegetables taste like bacon..problem solved

8. if you want to live an unhealthy lifestyle that's on you.

9. Its up to them. I don't care. But losing weight isn't that hard.

I used to be fat. I did something about it. It's really not that difficult.

10. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']They just need to make vegetables taste like bacon..problem solved[/quote]

Fucking genius

11. I woulda deleted that too if I were you.

12. Fat people are still people. It's ignorant to think otherwise. Sure, some people may be lazy, or developed bad habits growing up, but they are still people. Sure, some might have bad attitudes leading you to believe in your sheltered life that all fat people are mean. But what about skinny people? Gay people? Other ethnicities? They are still people. They have attitudes, bad days, etc. maybe they thought you talked about them behind their backs and that's why they were mean to you. Maybe you did something to one of their friends so they don't like you. They're human and humans make assumptions way too often. I know a lot of fat people who are so kind. Because I accept them as the people they are. Just because I'm not obese doesn't mean they or others will dislike me.

13. Lol, i had no idea that your body fat percentage, or your weight, or your bmi determined if you were an asshole or not. I guess that throws the whole entire nurture vs nature thing out the window huh?

Fat assholes and skinny assholes will always be assholes lol, dont matter if they lipo that shit out or shove cakes down their throats, they're still assholes.

14. I don't mind fat people, Unless they eat loud as fuck or breath loud as fuck, goddamn makes wanna get up and slap the fuck out them.

15. No Fat Chicks

16. This is why i never want to know fat girls..... they piss me off far worse than guys:mad:

17. Eh, a bit true..... but that just my personal experience..... Sure there some nice one, but my encounter with fat people has been pretty sour, particularly with girls

18. i think its pretty bad when some people are so fat the use the riding carts at wal-mart, when there are other legitamately handicapped people out there who could use those; fat girls who wear yoga pants, and skinny jeans is disgusting, i'm sorry but i would find it hard to believe anybody would find them attractive wearing those

19. I get :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: when i see fat girls wear yoga pants, skinny jeans, bikini and whatever...... Like i already said "Puke bucket, please". There the worse of the fat people

I do get pissed off when fat people use riding carts. In most shopping centers and large supermarkets in Australia, to use these carts in a shopping center, you need show your disability ID, and also being fat doesn't count as a disability in Australia (unless if you have another disability, apart from being fat), because of that reason. I hope wal-mart or whatever in America start to apply that system like what they do here. :bongin: