Whats your opinion

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slater 420, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Silly question really, need a bit of advice though.

Have been single for a while now, tried working my magic on girls at clubs and ive had no success in quite a while now,  majority of my mates have girlfriends besides a few of us. im 19, turn 20 in august.
    i think im a fairly decent looking lad, i wouldnt rate myself that highly though but id like to say a 6/7 realistically, but im 5'11 and very slim and my weight knocks my confidence dearly, im lifting weights now to get myself in shape hopefully by summer (metabolism is throught the roof ive always been skinnier than my friends). Anyway without going off track, i added a girl on facebook recently, used to go school with her, i believe she lives very local, havent actually spoke to her in a few years though, she will def remember me though. I wanna inbox her, ask her how shes doing, just wanted someones insight into if they think it would be strange? has been a long ass time since we last spoke or see eachother but she seems like a nice girl, she definitely knows who i am lol would like to spark up a convo and see where it goes, just dont have the courage to as stupid as it seems

i may be thinking to deeply about the whole thing, the last girl i was seeing fucked me over big time though and ive been very careful since, its just ive had this girl in my head a couple weeks now, would like to start talking to her just dunno how she would take it? dont wanna make a fool of myself, shes an very attractive girl in my honest opinion, i think whats putting me off is that fact she may be out of my league, i dont know though for real though.. she fancied me when were 10, 9 years later a fucking lot has changed lol

i was thinking just saying "hey .... how you doing?! been a long time since we last spoke aha"

help me out people am i in over my head or being too silly about the whole thing??

2. Go for it. What have you got to lose? Worst than can happen is she tells you to fuck off and die. Seriously though, do it sooner rather than later. Stop stressing, she probably feels the same way.

3. Yeah hey how you doing sounds like something I would reply to. Send it

4. Do it man, you never know where it might lead. Gotta put yourself out there sometimes. Just don't say some creepy shit.Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5. fuck it you live once, cheers for the replies people, gunna man up and do it, will report back either tonight maybe couple days time and explain how it went ahaha 

6. Just go to her profile and like every pic she is in.
    She'll get the idea.

7. Been talking to her past couple hours, tbh dunno if it will really go anywhere but not too fussed now just relieved i actually done it, boosted my confidence a great deal, dead thread now, anyone that see this though don't hold back from anything just go for it dont know til you've tried!

8. clubs a bad place to meet a girlfriend, just my opinion.