Whats your opinion on this theory/paradox?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420zxz, Jul 24, 2011.

1. The paradox is the fermi paradox. Idk if im allowed to post website links on the forum, so I won't, but just look up "Fermi Paradox" on wiki and read about it/

After reading about the paradox/theory I do not believe in aliens now. I just think by now we should at least have some PHYSICAL evidence. Not some phony bullshit thats on that dumb history channel show "Ancient Astronauts". (Sorry if I offended anyone)

Whats your guys opinions?

2. #2 glasslover420, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    The universe is unbelievably huge. We are such a small part of it; I think it's silly to think we're the only intelligent part of it.

Was watching a documentary recently about scientists looking at far off planets and determining if they could have water/life on them by their distance from their star. They've found planets out there that could potentially have water. We just don't know yet. Crazy shit to think about.

3. i believe that when we pollute this planet enough until it just becomes a pile of smog and trash we will move onto the next planet. its silly to think that we are the only planet with lifeforms.

4. YouTube "michio kaku" and aliens or somthing, he's a fucking genius, and he explains pretty much everything. Seriously though, it will all make sense, on iPhone so can post links or anything so sorry but yea it will make sense then.

5. this should be in Pandora's box, sorry, but its offtopic here

6. I have to agree with 420 and glasslover, it's just silly to assume we are the only intelligent life forms in this galaxy, let alone the billions of others!

7. I think it's arrogant for us as a species to believe that if we haven't found it, it doesn't exist. We haven't seen anything yet, but, then again, it's barely been 50 years since humans left earth. Think about all the unanswered questions we have, even after all this time that they have existed, and tell me that you honestly believe humans have discovered everything worth knowing about.

8. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it ceases to exist.