Whats your opinion on this nonsense

Discussion in 'General' started by The Rolling Stoned, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So when ever me and my buddy smoke joints, we have atleast 2, one of mine and one of his. So when ever we smoke with my weed I always take a few more puffs ever now and then. Then he always gets pissed off becasue id take more hits then him.

Do you guys think that if its your weed you can take a few extra puffs, or do you just keep it even

2. hit it as much as you please and be cool til it comes your way again. Wtf is this counting hits n shit

3. If you always roll two joints, why not just smoke own joint and put the childish bullshit aside.

You're not Warren G. you don't get to count your puffs, son.

"Ahh, Indosmoke
    Pass me the joint so I can take a toke
    1 puff, 2 puff, 3 puff, 4 puff, 5 I'm feelin real high
    "

4. just smoke and dont worry about it. dont turn smoking weed into a chore or some shit and count every hit you take. and yeah if its all your weed then i dont see a problem with an extra puff here and there

5. Honestly, if you each rolled one joint, and the weed is equal, you each should prob be puff puff passing or puff puff puff passing.

I'm guilty of doing what you have done, but my one friend always calls me out on it, and he definitely counts hits.....he's called numerous people out. And he's pitching too, and he's not taking extra hits.  So now I always do two lung fulls on a blunt. and then pass. Without him, I still maintain this, but I may sneak a toke or two extra if its my bud.

6. i don't like weed snobs. shits annoying.

but then again some people fuckin go crazy on the shit so that's why there's the unwritten puff puff pass rule. 90% of people honor this system, even the people throwin in on the blunt. but every now and again you get that (usually drunk) asshat who smokes more. i don't really give two shits if someone takes a couple extra rips. its the people who babysit the shit and go off talking for 20 minutes with a blunt in their hand that annoy me :mad:

7. #7 Yankeeplace, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    No one I know counts or cares. We just sit back and smoke. Theres no reason to stress the little things. The only time anything gets said is when someone goes off into lala land and forgot there holding it. Everyones getting high. I usualy dont even finish a sesion and let whoever finish it. Just get to my happy place, and enjoy it. Aint that the whole point?

8. i mean if its your weed and youre smokin him up for free and he gets pissed that youre smoking...your weed i'd be like aight nigga this j's all for me now since you wanna be a little bitch about it now you got somethin to bitch about bitch

9. I smoke to relive stress, not add more. Next time just roll two. Dont be stingy. Light one up, hand it to him. Light yours up and start smoking. Sit back n relax the entire time you smoke. Honestly its just weed. 

10. this is the best idea.  ive done this countless times with my buddies, back when i had steady cashflow and could afford it, i would always roll my buddy up his own j and me mine, we'd sit there and toke and laugh and have a good fuckin' time, then go crazy on some noobs in call of duty lol.  good times man good times.  miss em

11. its your weed you payed for it but if your rollin 2 i would be doin 1 each you both get the same amount of smoke and you get to chill with out worryin about passing shit

12. #12 justchillen420, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    keep it even, because thats even why would you cheif and then expect him not want to or vice versa

13. After initial start up, it costs about $5 to grow a plant. I yeild on average 3-6 oz of high high grade medical marijuana off each. 2 at a time, Enough to stay comfortable till next harvest. Even if you spend $30 and hit up walmart for cfls, your still getting a 1/4 to a 1/2 a plant. If you can afford to spend $300 you can get a good setup and harvesting a few o's. Cannabis is dirt cheap, your just the last hand it passes through

14. Never been one to care about hits on a joint. Aslong as its getting passed at some point its not a big deal to me