What's Your Opinion On This Discuss.

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I think there trying to, i think they want a new world order there trying to suppress freedom of information, they seem to be getting more corrupt by the second.

2. Maybe i should just post this in pandora's box or something.

3. Okay I'm stoned so I didn't really get through the whole thing but, yeah I think this new decade is going to be a really shitty one. Economy is going to fall even more. I honestly would be afraid to go into office in 2012, they would have to clean up all the shit Obama and Bush left behind.

4. Yeh it will be, you can just tell there intuducing all this bull shit like.

Logging everyones internet history and using it against them.
    Censoring the internet.
    Putting 20000 soldiers on the streets by 2012 to stop "civil unrest" AKA stopping protestors having there say of what's going on.

And a shit ton of stuff.

5. WOW I didn't even hear about the 20000 soldiers on the streets by 2012. That's ridiculous.

6. Eh, were just gonna have to wait and see.

7. Revolution baby. Once martial law is declaired shits gonna hit the fan and Im down to fight for my REAL freedom as an American.

8. Hell yeh it's lucky about 6 million people have guns :D

9. Stuff like this makes me want to go into politics. Just to see how much I can uncover and possibly (but not likely) fix. Idk though I still think its conspiracy. Besides, ignorance is bliss.

10. Youd probably be assasinated long before you could un cover anything :p

11. I'm totally gonna take that as a compliment.

12. You should :D

13. I'm pissed that it's been hard to find buck shot gun shells. They took those away from me too.