Whats your opinion on resin

Discussion in 'General' started by CaptainMax, Jul 27, 2009.

1. I was wondering what the grasscity community felt about smoking resin. Do you smoke it, and do you like it or hate it?

2. I smoke it when I'm dry. Can't say I like it, but it does the trick!

3. It gives me a body high that lasts longer than the usual time of me being head high. Its ok.

4. Resin is shitty in my opinion, I have only been so desperate to smoke it twice, I always wait for the next pickup and don't even bother with it now.

5. To me, it isn't worth smoking unless I'm sure I can't get any for a while. You know I wonder what vaped resin must be like, I've never heard of it being using on a vape, but I'm sure people have. Probably sucks anyway lol.

6. i have never smoked it and i never plan to. i am never desperate for weed, even when i am dry for long periods of time. resin (to me) is the shit that is left over from weed. all the tar and shit. i don't really want to put that in m body.

7. yeah, why would you want to smoke that shite? All it is is the tar and nasty shit that didnt make it to your lungs. Then people turn around and intentionally smoke that shit? I see why new smokers would, but I think you get to the point where it's not worth the little head buzz and nasty ass taste.

8. i still am a new smoker. i have been dry for about 2 weeks now (i was on vacation for a week and now all my dealers are lol) and i could have smoked some resin, but it just doesn't seem worth it.

9. The stuff is shit. I used to smoke alot of it when i was younger because it was so easy to get. It just makes me want to sleep, i don't even laugh whejn i smoke it.

I refuse to smoke the stuff. I think that people that smoke it are idiots. You can't beat some nice bud.

10. The stuff is shit. I used to smoke alot of it when i was younger because it was so easy to get. It just makes me want to sleep, i don't even laugh whejn i smoke it.

I refuse to smoke the stuff. I think that people that smoke it are idiots. You can't beat some nice bud.

11. i never smoked it, its so nasty, i rather smoke a cig :D, and i hate cigs.....

12. Why would you go out and get resin? That makes no sense grassboy

But yea, resin does suck, it tastes like crap and isnt overly enjoyable. but when you're dry, and trying to go to sleep for instance, it does the job, and i myself have gotten pretty high from hitting resin bowls.

13. I used to smoke resin, last time I smoked it I had a huge ass ball of it that I scraped up when my pipe broke. My brother was coughing up black tar for a few days after. I never seem to cough up anything, but my lungs were shot.

Resin is just shitty for you, and you only get a body buzz for like 10 minutes anyways.

14. did it a couple of times when i went dry but one of my ex roommates used to do it all the time and wouldn't buy any more till he scraped every last scrap out of his pipe. my lungs hurt for days after i did it. won't do it again.

15. I never smoke it because I always clean my pieces right after I use them so never really had enough build up lol. I have smoked it once...and it got me pretty high but I had a painful come down would never do that again.

16. i used to smoke it in times of desperation, but not anymore.

17. its also the stickest TCH left over from your bud

18. Resin is like a last resort when your dry.

19. i really do not like it unless i am super desperate

20. i love it because im broke and its the only thing i have, fuck the haters.