what's your number?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by littlec7821, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Just curious, how many people have you slept with? include age as well

2. I'm 19. And my number is 2 guys and 1 girl.

3. 20. 2 girlfriends. 2 one nights. 4 in total I guess. Not too impressive but hey I'm a hopeless romantic. I like being completely comfortable with the girl and when she is too.

4. 18, 12 girls i remember (3 girlfriends, 6 one night stands and 3 fuck buddies) and I've woken up in random places naked with used rubbers still on, and in my apartment with no one there but wrappers on the floor more times than i can count.

5. 4 women and about 5 whores and I'm 23

6. just turned 20, 3 with girls i knew well, 2 just, "hey were in college wanna fuck?"

7. 2, both boyfriends of mine. I'm 19.

8. 7 girls only dated 1 of them. I'm 19 - male

9. 8. Six of them I was involved in.

10. Those number are kinda low to me, more sluts over here I guess haha.

11. 54 46 thats my number

12. 4 men and I'm 21. Would love a woman too someday :smoke:

13. 21... 6 sexed thus far...

14. 21, I'm at like 5 1/2.

15. was the half a midget?

16. damn i was expecting higher numbers, i often feel unattractive to the fairer sex and go through long sexdroughts, but i suppose things come in waves:

i am 22 and
    have slept with 14 people:
    3 gfs,
    4 fuck buddys,
    4 one night stands
    2 flings, and
    1 i had my suspiciouns could have been a prostitute... at least no money changed hands haha

17. #19 Twee, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    20 and only 1, my current boyfriend

I was raped as a kid, but I don't consider that sex, I consider it a disgusting vile act.

18. I'm 21. I'm in a relationship with 1, and the other 2 girls were girls that I knew for bit, but felt the need to be inside them. A another good question, is how many raw? 1 for me -_-.