Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your most funniest "WTF" moment?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oscar Seca, May 20, 2010.

1. I was sitting outside my grandpas house in missouri on the tailgate of his truck, I was about 15-16 and me and my cousin just got done smoking the gram i brought down... As soon as were done smoking were just sitting there, chillin and out of know where we here galloping "wow i knew this town was small but i didnt think people still traveled by stage coach down here" I thought and then whooosh! 7 horses sprinted past the drive way, and about 5 seconds after the horses passed by a donkey came trotting along behind them. My cousin turned to me "Did that really just happen?"

Idk if thats a good wtf story or not, but that really confused me at the time haha

2. so heres mine- i was with 4 friends, two of them who post here actually. so anyways, my house was open, so we all got super faded. so we decide to go on a hike, and while were walking to the hiking trail, we hear this redneck lady cussing out her redneck husband! she was yelling "theres a 20 charge on my credit card"! and getting pissed about it (me and my firend hypothesized that he probably bought a dub). so hes in his car, and she runs into his car, grabs a can of that gas you use for a barbeque and just chucks it on the lawn!! then we walk away, but turn around again and see the husband getting out of his car and getting up in the wifes face! they were about to get down, but then they saw us and quickly went seperate ways. holy shit it was epic.

3. Heres mine.. I was sitting in my room playing some old school n64 and rippin. anyways i get thirsty and go to walk out of my room (in the basement).. and my fuckin ceiling is raining. My mom left the faucet in the kitchen on when she was doing the dishes and the water flooded our entire upstairs, and it soaked through the floor and was "raining" out of the seams in our wood ceiling.

It was the most random thing, walking out of my room and its raining inside. Good job momma haha.

4. #24 Greenrocket, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Bragging to a friend on mobile about how good my plants looked when the light timer went off.

I fell right in the middle of my best plants breaking stems and knocking them over. It was a disaster really.

5. So ive always known my parents smoked, so today my moms out side my dooor saying she needs to talk to me ends up shes out of bud and wants some.. Haha

6. my friend has a pipe thats supposed to be put in the freezer prior to use so one nite we were smoking at my house and we did a few rounds and he asks me to go put the pipe back in the freezer...i go to the kitchen and i open the freezer and close it (pipe is still in my hand but im to high to realize)...i go back and watch tv with my friend and after like an hour he asks me to go get the pipe (broken leg so he wasnt walking much) and i go and look in the freezer and dont find it so we start looking everywhere then i realize its in my hand the whole time

both end up laughing so hard we cried