Whats your mentality when you wake up

Discussion in 'General' started by CDub 2 Trill, Oct 12, 2010.

1. My mentality when I wake up...

1. did someone call me, wake me up, and wants to hang out? (probably going to go hang out)
    2. OR should I wake and bake with a blunt or a few bowls from the bong..?

2. nothin wrong with that lifestyle :)

3. i like turtles.

4. Fuck work, I quit. Rather sleep anyway

5. I do that a lot, but anxiety drives me out of bed ten minutes later and I just end up late.

:rolleyes:

6. It changes often. For the past 3 weeks, it's been a bit happy. Got some cool stuff
    coming up and that keeps my mood up. So much better than waking up and immediately
    thinking about suicide. The whole day sucked when that happened.

This happens a lot and it's annoying because at the time I wake up the first time,
    I know it's going to make me feel like crap when I wake up the second time and
    do it anyway!

7. I wake up with a stiff dick and a stiff middle finger and all i wanna do is either kill or sleep.
    But then i think to mysellf.. think of all the weed you will smoke today. Then i get excited and hurry off to get ready.

8. Fuck, I'm tired....but hey I'm alive!:D Kay time for the little morning joint! And then What am I gonna wear today?.....:rolleyes:'

That's me. Almost every single day!

9. Lately it's just a few hours longer...just a few hours longer... and I wake up 6 or 7 pm.

What's for Dinner?

10. Tonight I mitigated the whole unpleasant process by staying up all night.

:hello:

11. same i'll feel well rested good to go but decide to take an extra 15 minutes or so of sleep and wake up dehydrated, sick, body aches, and just so shitty as opposed to feeling perfectly fine a few minutes earlier -_-

12. Depends on the day. Usually, fuck yes shower. then on my walk to the shower. Fuck school, fuck the grind fuck fuck fuck. During the shower, fuck this day will be boring. After shower. Fuck showers over.

13. It is still fucking dark outside... what have you done, society!?

14. I'm never ready to get up in the morning lol. It's ironic because i'm never ready to go to bed either :p

15. I pretty cool with everything in the morning....the fact that i smoke a joint with my coffee may assist this. If you wake me up from a nap though i'm miserable the rest of the day.

16. on the john too...then, CHING!, good morning....:smoke:

17. " great another day in my shitty life " then I take a bong rip and try to get through it.

18. "Get your heel out of my crotch so my balls can drop again." My bedmate tends to toss and turn. With dire consequences.

19. I usually think nothing, because if I dwell on how tired I am or the fact that I have to go to work for 8 hours pushing boxes then I wont make it.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRQeiqZlKY]YouTube - LOUIS ARMSTRONG ~ When You`re Smilin`~[/ame]