Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your longest smoking streak

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliBlaze, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I can say that I've smoked every day without missing a day for about 7 months now. What about you guys?

2. Around 6 years but i really need a t-break, but its not so easy when cannabis is the ONLY thing that can allow me to function properly daily.

3. About 2 years..

4. all day every day for 7 weeks.

i miss high school.

5. Everyday for 30 plus years

6. I smoke for 7 years.I take occasional tbreaks to clear my mind. No more then a few days or when I go on holiday.

When I dream on tbreak I can make myself hit a bong and its like a chain reaction producing natural THC and CBD. All that while sleeping.

Try it not don't be frustrated if it doesn't work. Ludic dreams are just the beginning.

7. About 4-5 months. Weed was verrrrry plentiful and cheap in my town last spring+summer.

$60 half o , how i miss you :( it was good stuff actually.

8. ever since i was 5 bruh.

9. Probably 2 1/2 years straight.
    Of AT LEAST one bowl a day.
    Just to be safeee (medically) :smoke:

10. 5 years...everyday

11. Coming up on a year soon, I will say 8 months? I really have no clue :)

12. Around 2 years. It makes me feel warm inside when noobs say "dude I smoked like 2 or 3 days in a row" , ah the innocence :smoke:

13. Upcoming on a full year in april.

14. Been smoking weed everyday since age 15 to age 23.

15. 2 years, from senior year through my freshman year of college. now i usually tend to take a day or a few days off in between pickups, but the past 2 weeks i been smokin everyday

16. my longest streak was 2 months every day. good times.

17. I don't like smoking everyday. I do it, but I find that I rely on it more than I should. I find that once a week is good for me. I still get to smoke just not as often. I tend to get "sucked" into it. Wake up, smoke. Go to school. Get home, smoke. Wait for parents to leave, smoke. I find that my whole day revolves around getting high and I don't focus on anything else. My longest would be a few weeks. Anything more than that just puts me into a "haze". Days just go by without me noticing because I'm so focused on getting high. Of course this isn't the case for everyone but I'm not afraid to admit it.

18. Do you even smoke weed?

19. 2 months ATM usually take a week t-break.

20. Past 2 years I haven't missed a day and like the last 3 years before that it was pretty much everyday but not constant like it is now. The only negative about everyday use is tolerance but I'll take a hefty tolerance any day over not smoking