What's your longest piss time?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sour Citrus, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Just the other day, I managed to piss for one minute exactly. And yes, it was timed :smoke:

How about you guys?!

2. LMMAAOOO at this thread......eh eh eh...probably about that....mayb like 50 seconds.....

3. Quick question.

Who times their pisses?

4. LOL...when I'm drunk and I hold it for too long when I finally break the seal it feels like I'm pissing for five minutes.

5. #5 Rebel Eye, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    I think mines been around a minute. Not sure though. But this thread reminds me of "The Longest Pee" by Adam Sandler..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqBt4eE4DR0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqBt4eE4DR0[/ame]

6. I do!! When it turns to summer and it's time to fill up the pool, man do I time that hose!

7. Just shy of 3 minutes.

Oh wait, you said piss. I was thinking of another penis release. In that case, about a minute.

8. If you can get a minute thats pretty fucking goood. Unless you just have such a tiny piss hole that it takes forever to come out. In wich case we should be measuring volume.

9. Vids or didn't happen

10. like a minute 10 but thats only counting timed pisses

11. About 2 minutes, after quite a few cans.

12. Like 12 minutes was my longest but this is the internet so thats probably isn't true.

13. Another pointless thread awaiting deletion....

14. dude this thread is so awesome, ever since I read a skate mag with an article wear this dude talks about someone peein for 2 minutes I've timed myself when my bladders at its bursting point. My max is only like 45 seconds though, the more I have to pee, the greater the velocity of said pee

15. 28 mins 52 secs

16. great thread

when i've purposely held back my piss so it comes out in a slow, small stream, roughly 2 - 2 and a half minutes.

natural piss i timed at 1:04 back in grade 9

lastly , fastest piss after drinking alot i busted it out like a hose and finished in about 30

17. Close to a minute, but that was because I drank a lot of water and held my pee almost the whole day. That's what *censored* does to you! :laughing:

18. I don't take a stop watch with me when I urinate, sorry.

19. this one time when i was shitting at school...i heard someone piss outside the door and it lasted literally like 10 minutes i swear