Whats your life like?

Discussion in 'General' started by heyman420, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Im really high right now and im contiplating my life and thinking about other peoples prespective on the world. How people expirence different things all over the world. I was wonderin blades, whats your daily life like?

2. Im living that pay to play
    day to day
    smoke a j
    just got back from NY City

3. mentally insane, but I like it

4. My life be like ooh ahh, ooh ahh ooh ahh

5. I view the world as a terrible place to be. Human greed, exploitation, suffering, hatred, greed, selfishness are what run this world right now. I myself am the victim of child abuse, depression, anxiety and alienation. I have no family or friends.

6. anyone wanna trade?

7. I kno dude. Everything cray. How do I live life

how

8. I'll answer this myself. Basically im in uni right now, working part time at party stop. Havent been smoking much since i dont have much money and living with parents. They disapprove but yet to catch me again =/.

9. sad. living unemployment check to unemployment check. stay in the projects. got a job interview at papa john's tomorrow as a driver, and have another job lined up makin $13/hr. if i pass that background check...i passed the last 2 or 3 but this one idk.....wish me luck lol.

going back to schoolstartin jan 9 though, i get $1,100 a month for doing so. in addition to my job...they pay for tuition and everything. so i'll be gettin a degreeand makin money doin it, does it get much better?

10. Getting high, eating a lot, going to sleep...
    Pretty much it.
    Hahaha...
    Ha...
    Huh...
    :T

11. Im broke, but i still got a toke and some good friends in my life :)

As long as i can lift that bottle and load that bowl im all good man.

12. I wish you luck, everythings always going to turn out fine eventually. :smoking:

13. My thoughts about religion, the meaning of life, the origins of the universe baffle me beyond words and I spend a lot of my day just walking around in a stupor of awe.

:rolleyes:

14. Wake up at 9:45 am
    Wake n Bake a few bowls
    Either go lay down and watch netflix stoned and most likely drouse in and out of sleep or go chill with some of my dudes
    Then manage somehow to go slave at UPS for 5 or 6 hours
    Get off work and chill with some friends or go home
    and finish with smoking a few bowls and repeat monday-friday

not the most exciting

15. Work on the road for 15 days at a time, working ridiculously hard and making mad scratch. Then 6 days off to do whatever I please. Whether its snowboarding in the mountains, surfing the west coast, getting savagely drunk, random trips around Canada, skydiving ect ect. I usually find a way to blow all my money.

It's good fun, I'm going backpacking this summer for my second time. I wouldn't trade my life for much, it is getting hard to find things that entertain me though.

16. Wake
    Smoke
    Eat
    Smoke
    Xbox and smoke
    School
    Smoke
    Work
    Smoke
    Shower
    Smoke
    Sleep
    This is only when I have bud. When I don't:

Wake
    Eat
    Bored
    Bored
    Bored
    Xbox
    Bored
    Bored
    School
    Ugh people
    Home
    Bored
    Work
    Bored
    Shower
    Bored
    Bored till I pass out :/

17. I get depressed a lot but I know I shouldn't. Objectively speaking, my life's pretty sweet.

18. very true, theres an element of hope as long as u remember that pretty much vast majority of people's lives are objectively great

they havent been shot, theyre not in a wheelchair, they dont have cancer, but even those in those situations have something above someone else, some have extremely rare conditions with no cure like the tree man from asia.

theres always someone better off and theres always something positive in everyones life imo

19. #20 VagDiddler, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    i have enough money to buy small shit like weed and alcohol but not enough to buy shit i really want like a new car or a new apartment.

its kind of a shitty feeling.

last time i got laid was in august. it was my ex's uglier friend. living with my parents doesnt help since they decided to stop paying my rent. i guess it makes sense since my school is like 15 minutes away.

im not looking forward to graduating college to a bullshit job market in the financial services industry.