What's your job?

Discussion in 'General' started by Whaz, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I just want to see what all of you guys do for a living!? Right now I work as a chef at a locally owned restaurant in my town, and I actually enjoy my current job!

2. I work in a manufacturing plant making air filters. Easy work, okay pay.

3. Computer technician for a very corporate company to put myself through school.

4. Farmer/landlord...

5. GM < restaurant

6. Manage a home, IT for a oil company.

7. retired health went out so now doing nothing

8. i do windshield repair

9. PA to the big boss at work.

10. #11 Cojo, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016

11. starving artist/college student

12. Software engineer. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

13. I deliver pizza and pizza accessories I'll tell you what.

14. International independent business owner and consultant. I do a lot of everything. My next project is in June coordinating an ESL camp in Taiwan with like 700 students. I hate kids. :laughing:

15. Sling pastas and deal with restaurant b.s. for a very meagre wage.
    Going to school for Network Security and Forensics, the program my brother graduated from :smoke:

16. I was an auto mechanic for 30 years. I went to Motorcycle Mechanic Institute in 87-88 which was a pretty good school i think, but soon learned you make very little money as a motorcycle mechanic, so back to auto repair I went. I never made a lot of money doing it, but I raised my family and could always find work. I took a break and drove busses for awhile. Tour buses, transit buses, amtrack, and para transit. Enjoyed it, but couldn't support my family on the pay. So back to auto repair I want.
    Currently, health has forced me into an unexpected early retirement, so these days my job is to wonder how I'm gonna pay the rent while watching tv.

17. I'm an EMT, hopefully will be a paramedic in a little less than a year. Decent pay, but awesome job. I wouldn't trade it :D

18. I'm curious if you've had any strange experiences with passengers on our buses? Just with my experience being on them, I've observed a lot of weird characters.

19. Drive-thru at BK, freelance graphic designer/fine artist, and college student.