What's your job?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ETID, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Getting money is my job

2. That's sic ima cnc operator for the oil field.

3. I am a high school teacher I go back to work Monday duh duh duh! i was supposed to go back this Monday but took my vacation days to take care of doctor appointments and some other business

4. Dollar Tree Cashier, yay for still being on the lower side of the chain. :rolleyes: Probably the easiest thing you could do, just wish I had a way to make the time fly by quicker.:p Just make the store look nice, and chat with old ladies all day, all I do.:smoking:

5. A teacher on grass city! that's tight lol wish u were my teacher in high school

6. loool if I get this job Ill have the best one in the world..a dairy queen server XD who the fuck am I kidding its gunna suck but least when I get stoned Ill have free ice cream :p

7. I am a Blaster in training. Not currently working in the field, but should be by spring. The working conditions are shitty, but the job is so so much fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzHhul577W0]Dyno Nobel, Inc. - YouTube[/ame]

8. My gf is asst. manager at dollar tree and she can't stand it

9. Yeah, they pay me decently lol. Currently I run M code lathes. How bout you?

10. Is she possibly my Asst. Manager? Seems to match the description..;)

11. Multi Channel Sales Associate - Best Buy

I take phone calls, check inventory, complete online orders, etc. Oh and yes, Geek Squad is a scam.

12. Im makin alright money lol i run a G code lathe and a hurco machining center

13. police officer

14. Is it the funnest job ever?

15. Conductor for the railway

16. its going to suck big dicks.

i work at Cold stone creamery, mad gay.

You wont want to even look at ice cream, let alone eat it after a week. lol

every time i walk in and see all that good shit its like fuck.... and the fact im trying to loose some lb's it hurts to be surrounded by empty calories and fat. lol

17. I used to run an old CNC Okuma. I think the L1600 maybe? Its been a while. We made oilfield tools as well. My boss made me switch to an old auto-lathe later because the guy who trained me threatened to quit since I was running his machine better than him and got put on it permanently. I quit a few months later, the boss was fucking nuts anyways.