1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your instrument's name?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hailChickenWing, Apr 26, 2003.

1. My first guitar is called Crunt (inspired by a joke that was going around when I bought it). My next guitar which is in the post right now is gonna be called Shub after Shub Niggurath, 'cos it had to be a girls name, but it had to sound hard too!

Anyone else name their instruments?
  2. The Blue Tull Bong.

oh... not that kind of instrument huh?
  3. Shub Nigghurath a girl? what you're talking about? Yes shub nigghurath is refered as "she" but that doesn't mean it's a girl or a woman or a man or anything. Shub Nigghurath(A.K.A The black goat of the woods with a thousand young) is refered as she because of ITS offsprings.
  4. ibanez sca 220 :: michelle
    esp b - 50 :: lynn
    esp vb baritone :: shannon [cuz that bitch is mean ]
  5. Yamaha Tenor Saxophone: Mabeline

Epiphone classic jazz body guitar: Jody
  6. my baby doesn't have a name. She's a off brand, a JB Player Artist edition acoustic with electric pickups.

7. Oh, I didn't realise that. I haven't actually read that book, I just sort of know it from quake and a morbid angel song. Apologies.
  8. did u ever play on that "club shub" mod for quake? :D damn cool.
  9. Yeah, MoogleK showed me that, hilarious!
  10. gotta love that club shub. hehe.
  11. What are you gonna call your steel drums moogle?
  12. hmmmmmmmmmm not thought... get back to ya on this one
  13. suggestion...

14. betty :p..nah ummmm jennifer, shes a sexy bitch..holy shit is she beautiful..my god..shes my new gf and i think she'll always be a fav
  15. you name your instruments..?

damn, i never thought of that.

*thinks of a name for the strat which has gone unnamed for many years*

Grasscity Deals Near You