What's your hook up etiquette?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Feb 22, 2011.

1. So I hooked up with this guy at a party this weekend. We didn't have sex, just a dancefloor makeout sesh I guess lol. Anyway, I gave him my phone number and I'm really not expecting him to call me.. Actually I think it would be pretty awkward but it kinda got me thinking- why do guys ask for a girl's number? And girls, would you give out your number to a hookup? I figure it's just for a booty call. I dunno, I'm not too experienced with hooking up with random guys lol. Only the second time this has happened.

2. i'd be surprised if you answered my call and accepted my plans, probably would be a little put off, but, i don't call many girls i'm not interested in.

connect over something more than a dancefloah kiss and give him a shot, anything less and it's a shallow first date.

3. He was probably diggin the shit out of you and wanted them digits.

4. why would you be put off?kinda a double standard
    haha yea I was lookin good:D

5. Fuck buddy material? That's kinda what I was thinking.

6. Good manner.

It's bad manner to not ask for it... unless you want to make a statement.

7. we could always just go all stoneage with it, club you on the head and drag you by the hair back to the cave. cavemen had some mad game:laughing:

8. Some guys brag incessantly about getting girls' numbers. Pissing contests abound. It's a somewhat (not-at-all) risky and confident move by a guy to ask for a number and it removes a potential barrier for getting to know someone. So, it could mean he wants to get to know you better or he just wants in your pants.

And speaking from personal experience, there are times when I simply ask for a girl's number because I want to hang out with her again, not because I'm trying to make a move. Granted, if we already made out in the club it's different.

9. Hook up ettiquette? I'm truthful. I like something about a girl, i'll holler at her in a fashion reflecting that. I think she's fine? I whip out mah dick and wait till I... catch a fish.:devious:

10. I got over drunken hookups when I was a freshman in college...
    It shows that individuals lack moral fiber, respect for the opposite sex as well as themselves.

11. I'm not even quite that old yet, but i'll sumon what life experience I have to disagree with you. If the intention is to get drunk, and fuck sluts, I do understand where you're coming from. That's a shallow pursuit. Obviously. But everyone is shalow at shallow times. It's not about moral fiber or respect. It's about self honesty. We're all horny. Somtimes some of us need alchohol to summon the initiaive todo something about it.

:eek:

12. Yeeeeeah, we have it good don't we? :D

We have no idea where to go, what to do, or what to say....

So we just drink and fuck. :laughing:

13. Yup Thursday, Friday, Saturday... Go out in a place we are unfamiliar with, hang out with people we do not know, get belligerent, smooooooosh.

14. I fucking love it. :laughing:

More familiar with the places since the year is coming to a slow close, but the beginning was the best. You literally knew no one besides people from your high school. Damn...

College is the tits.

15. Ah you're just getting done with your first year, how did it go? My grades were pretty respectable after my first year surprisingly since I refuse to use adderal..

16. First semester I got a 3.5 with relative ease.

This semester I'm starting out slower. I'm taking the least amount of hours and pledging a fraternity, along with changing my major. There's more work outside of class to do which is a bitch, but I'm very confident I'll have above a 3.0 this semester too.

I don't use adderall too often either unless I need to for an exam, paper, speech, etc. I've only used it once this semester so far. I don't need it.

17. It's all about being on top of your game... You seem to be doing well but I will drop my .02 on preparing for classes.

I always read the chapter that will be covered in lecture prior to class so I have some form of foundation in the knowledge. I take a lot of science classes and the majority of my teachers are foreign so it is difficult to decipher through the accent and high level sciences.

18. I hear ya.

I feel that I can stay on top of my game in the studies part... ladies part isn't hard. :p

It's all about knowing when to work and when to play. Getting shit done early also helps obviously.

It's just hard not knowing what you need to do sometimes since most of the information regarding quizzes, tests, etc. is online. I use a lot of post-it notes to remind me what is due when.

19. :laughing:

only posting because of this :laughing:

20. Ugh I know man... my intro science classes were awful... Six chapters worth the information(225-265 pages) 40 fucking multiple choice questions... 4 tests... So not right.