Whats your High Score?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 745666, Feb 12, 2014.

1. man, there were waaay too many other substances in my system during a few years to come and try and fraction that shiet....as ThaCrakken said, it really would be easier to tell yous how much time i havent been hiigh.

2. Over 9000 seconds...

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

3. Man, I've been high all day every day for like 3 years. Minus sleeping, so about 1.46 years.

4. I smoked for 3 1/2 years. The first year or so was just once or twice on the weekends so I would be high for like 3 hours. Then about two years during which I ate edibles several times a week and would be high for 5-8 hours, and smoked a bunch on top of that. Then 6 months of just about 2 hours a night.

So according to my calculations, I have no fucking clue.

5. lol how old are you bro? I thought you were like 19 years old

Umm op im not sure honestly i would guess about 3 years maybe idk man how the fuck do you calculate something like that lmao

6. I'm not sure, I've been smokin for four years so I've spent like 20 high$

7. If it was all added up then if be high for a minimum of 24 hours per week I would have thought.

8. Nah man. 38, 39 this April.. But still have them mind of a 19 year old sometimes. lol

9. Nice man, you got a good 12 years on me, i didnt expect it lol

Or youre really a 14 year old kid posing as a grown man with a bill o reilly avi to totally throw off the masses so youre not banned.. Im watching you.. :ninja: :smoking:

10. 12? Don't blink bro... You'll be right here before you know it! lol.