What's your guys's favorite rolling paper(s) and why

Discussion in 'General' started by nug_comissioner, Oct 31, 2016.

1. I like the Randy's wired rolling papers and the juicy jay grape flavored papers AN basically all the raws.

What do you guys get down with

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't really smoke enough joints to notice the difference between papers, but I prefer to roll with Zig Zags, $0.99 JOB's, or Juicy Jays. All have worked fine for me, JJ's seem to burn a little slower.
    Wish I smoked more joints, but I just get better efficiency with glass these days :(

3. Raw is my go to paper when I smoke a joint. They're dope as fuck

• Like Like x 1
  4. elements and tropical swisher

5. I feel, my bong makes my tree last way longer. Nothing better then a joint tho

• Like Like x 1
  6. I usually use Gizeh organics or any type of certified organic rolling papers. The taste difference is great for me compared to smoking a joint with regular papers.

7. I use raw pre rolls. They have a tip thingy and I just put the shit in there and fly away. Good stuff.

8. I use hemp papers for joints, sometimes Zig Zags because they're everywhere and there when I need it in a pinch at my convenient store. For blunts, I use White Owl White Grape or White Owl Grape. Watermelon is nice too. And Pineapple is my favorite, but my store doesn't always have it. I love Pineapple.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Definitely much more fun to roll up... nothing beats smoking a blunt/joint on a cool fall afternoon :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. I love pineapple wraps too, the vanilla zig zag ones are also really nice

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ultra thin zigzags hands down my favorite

12. Raw. I buy the one that folds out into a little rolling tray. It's clutch for just about every situation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ocb hemp papers.

Used to be raw but these are better.

14. I mostly use 1.25 size and I like OCB Ultimate, RAW organic, and DLX / Elements. Although, lately I have been surprisingly pleased with Skunk Brand flavoured papers. In particular the Blackberry and Strawberry versions.

15. i just go to the library and check out books and steal the pages from them to roll with. the trick is to use the popular books. the pages tend to be more worn down and easier to work with

16. Fiberglass cloth, throw a bitta resin on there and make that J a boat lol nahhh zig zag whites with cut corners or juicy jays.

17. Job 1.5s and Top 100 rolling papers.

Like the tops because there cheap and you 100 cigarette sized papers and they dont smoke half bad.

Jobs because they burn good, hit nice,you can roll a nice fatty, i like the packaging and watermark job emblem on the papers also.

18. OCBs, Hempires, Elements, or Zig Zags.