Whats your greatest weakness?

Discussion in 'General' started by Squirt, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Okay so I'm not good at threads but I hate the stupid "greatest weakness" question you get during interviews. What does that even mean? I can't say my real weaknesses cause that'll just make me look like a terrible person. So I usually just say I'm kinda bad at remembering names but I've gotten into the habit of just saying a persons name several times over in my head so I'm more likely to remember it (I actually have no trouble remembering names). Then they'll usually ask you what their name is and if you get it right they'll be like alright cool you got your shit together haha.

So I guess my question is: what do you guys say in response to this question?

And if you want, maybe even say what you think your biggest real weakness is that you wouldn't talk about in a job interview.

2. You gotta just make up some bull shit, "I'm too organized" "I care too much about my job" "I have trouble working in (opposite of what job requires) groups of people"

If I wasn't making up bull shit: "Oh I'm a crazy fucking skitso" 

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Baby animals melt my heart, I want to spoil them and play with them, feed the them.

I got this one about 5 years ago.

puppy2008.jpg

4. Either my unremitting intemperance, or my irrational fear of responsibility

5. pussy, mayne. can't get enough of it, knamean?

6. Be honest?
    My greatest weakness is that I suck at taking criticism. Real talk.

7. To be honest. I tell people straight up. Like me or not. I'll be who I am an no one can f*ck that.

Make your weakness into a strenght.

8. #11 Solo Dolo, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    My honest one is the same one I give employers. I'm too independent. I will wear myself down to the bone trying to accomplish something on my own before I ask for help.

9. My reflection in the lake.

10. The reptile brain lurking under my mammal brain that everyone know how to trigger but me it seems.

Also sloth, gluttony, lust, and pride (in that order).

11. #15 SMOCATRON, Nov 23, 2014
    If a conepiece is packed with weed, I MUST smoke it, no matter how much important shit I have to do later.

But, for reals, my greatest weakness is how impulsive I am. I have wasted too much money on pointless shit. I once bought a mousepad with Mike Tyson's face on it because I thought I needed one, but I have a laptop and don't even own a mouse lol.

12. My biggest weakness is that I suck at joe jobs. I can never advance to a better position that I would be good at because I suck at menial labor. 

13. If I had to answer that question and be completely honest, My greatest weakness would be myself. I'm always afraid of getting hurt or failing so alot of times when I'm on the brink of incrediblle success I will stop short due to fear of the unknown! My fiamceè pushes me to excel these days!

14. My greatest weakness is answering questions about my greatest weakness they'll have no idea what to say in response.

15. #20 Viral Frog, Nov 23, 2014
    I usually say that my overconfidence can sometimes be perceived by others as a blatant display of arrogance. For some reason, interviewers eat that shit up.