Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your go-to munchie food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Just curious what you all like to eat when you're high. My go to is probably pizza or sushi. My buddy makes a pb and j on Krispy Kreme donuts. Hes a fucking rail do idk how he's not fat...

And munchies can be things you put together, or store bought foods. Whatever

2. I make sweet chilli nachos. Tortilla chips, canned or fresh chick shredded, sweet pepper jelly, Rotell, and white velveta cheese. It's the best when your stoned and it goes a long way when watching TV or a movie.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Chicken, pepper jack cheese, bacon, and ranch quesadilla! 

4. I make allot at once just so I can just go and get a bowl and heat it up. It 2 regular size cans of rotell (original or spicy up to you) 1 bug tub of sour cream and 2 lbs of sausage (once again up to you spicy or not) get the sausage cook it then add rotell then add sour cream let it simmer and keep stirring pretty much til it is not soupy then get whatever chips you like and chow down.

5. french fries and ketchup

6. Pizza or Hot Cheetos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Poutine (French fries, gravy, cheese curds) Donair poutine getting top billing. 

8. Tacos and loganberry to drink

9. Endless pasta and pizza

10. Leftovers. Usually ends up being rice, vegetable stir fry, and some sort of baked chicken or fish

Sent from four score and seven years ago

11. Chicken teriyaki subway extra sweet onion

• Like Like x 1
  12. Louisian fried chicken

13. mufuggin creamy chicken ramen with hot sauce

14. Let's be honest guys... It's whatever we can find in our fridge that doesn't take any effort to make..

Sent from four score and seven years ago

15. Smoked salmon on bagel chips with cream cheese and dill. Pickled eggs. Tacos. Nachos. Beef jerky.

16. I dunno dude.but I'm definitely grabbing a blue powerade😎

17. Purples better!

Whatever is easy to make and is already at home. I will eat pretty much anything

18. Cake with frosting, so yummy.

19. #19 HIGHliketheSKY, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Everything :laughing:

20. Popeyes or fried chicken wings and ranch