whats your gayest thought

Discussion in 'General' started by oiunsauo, May 29, 2009.

1. I am a straight male but somtimes I have had some gay thoughts,like if I fuck a girl in the but is it like fucking a guy. And that's why I don't fuck a girl in the butty.

2. i played barbies with my sister when i was like 5, i was always ken though

3. "Damn that is one good looking tranny."

:cool:

4. arent you the one who "hade sex with your mom"?

5. lolwut

6. lmfaolmfao it is

maybe his mom hade a penis?

7. is hade the past tense of hid

8. Always Sunny in Philadelphia??? :hello::smoking:

9. Um, yeaaaa......yea, that's what I was quoting......

:hide:

10. Hah, my bad I just like that show and for some reason I'm always surprised when other people refer to it/know about it.

11. Dayman!Fighter of the Nightman!

12. is it still on?? i looooveeeee that show.

i dont have gay thoughts. im superman. sometimes i judge other guys tho, like oh hes good-looking. i think erryone does that tho

13. Haha, it's all good.

I actually wasn't quoting it, but it is one of my favorite shows. I've seen each episode at least 3 times each.

Can't wait for season 5.

14. This thread would be so hilarious, if only I were high. ): I should re-read it again tomorrow.

Did that guy really post something about having sex with his mom? Wait, I don't want to know.

15. my gayest thought is a guy fucking me hard then nuts all over my face

i wanna make that fantasy a reality:cool:

16. Uhh I can't remember, he might be the guy who posted a thread like "If you were really stoned would do it with your mom or not at all" some shit like that I can't remember :eek:.

Yea Always Sunny is great, I laughed my ass off when I read on wiki that Charlie and that coffee shop girl are married or something in real life haha. I think Dee and Mack are dating too...but yea great show hah.