What's Your Football Team

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by KingTut, May 17, 2009.

1. Hellz naw?! Another Jags fan?

We're takin it this year baby.

2. Patriots, no I'm not a band wagoner. I lived in Maine a while back woo

3. [​IMG][​IMG]
    ORegon State Beavers

Beaver Believers

4. vikings baby! adrian peterson = ridiculous

5. Uconn and Patriots.

We just got Darius Butler, a beastly CB, you others are done.

6. !!!Who Dat!!!

7. Patriots, watch out dudes... brady is back with a healthy knee
    and randy moss says that our offense is even more potent then it was.

and to all the kansas city fans.. you guys got a hell of a quarterback in matt cassel.

8. guess if you'd like

9. ^ haha it sucked living in WA and being a Broncos fan. Almost everyone is a Seahawks fan and they would always give me shit if the Broncos lost so I ended up hating the Seahawks and hoping they would lose. It got intense when the Seahawks and the Broncos almost met in the Super Bowl a couple years ago.

10. yes dude...this. NE patriots are gonna be beastly this year..watch out everyone. BUt to KC...if cassell does shitty then its gonna prove that our NE QB's are system QB's...but i dont care if they are system qbs...cuz brady is sick

i work at the stadium where they play and i get to see every game for free...in fact i get paid to watch it basically

11. definatly jelous man.. I'm excited, we need revenge for the last 2 years which were just full of heartache as a fan. :smoking:

12. [​IMG] GO PACKERS-THE BEARS AND VIKINGS WILL ALWAYS SUCK CUTLERS OVERRATED!!!! smoke da sweetest ganja:smoking:

13. packers had an awesome draft and now have the youngest team in the league
    we'll see how they do... cause last year was baddddddddddd.

just remember, the face of the NFL is back.
    TOM MOTHAF'n BRADY!

14. Go Chiefs, to bad Cassels really got no one to throw to besides Bowe and Bradley

15. Gotta go with the RAMS.:eek: