Whats your first experience with edibles?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Soowhatnow?, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Let's here your first time with edibles mine went something like this I was 15:
    My boy Mark hit me up about 2am asking if he could heat up some brownies at my place. I didn't have a problem with it. I thought it was just a munchie snack he wanted warm. So then I heat them up give em to him and he asked me if I wanted one. I fuckin love brownies so of course I say yes. But then he said "my dad made these they're the best edibles...but eat it before school" so me being the dumb shit I am and never having edibles before I ate it before I got on the bus. And after about a hour I started to feel it. my heart was going crazy and my leg was shaking. I don't know how I was getting from class to class cuz it was like every time I walked I'd black out. I had a mock exam and didn't make it pass the 1st question:confusedalt:. No memory of walking home or going to sleep. I was baked like a cake:dance2:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My connect gave me a brownie the size of a small plate, like one of those tea cup plates, and it was close to an inch thick. He said I ought to eat half now and half later; as I ate the whole thing.
    15 minutes later I couldn't make words or even function coherently.
    This was on a friday. I wasn't down until monday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have not bought or tried any so far.

4. They're a must tryX3

5. THC Jolly Ranchers. not a big fan of the slow release method.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The first time I finally came into contact with legit edibles was in December 2009. My homie D and his also-dealer girlfriend L, were in town for Christmas/New Year break since L had college classes, and they are staying at their parents surprisingly really nice doublewide trailer. My brother and I had driven out there, because we'd just gotten paid and needed mad tree anyway, whilst we are checking out the dank goods, L starts talking about these edibles they have. Having yet to try them at that point, I immediately inquire how much she wants for a Rice Crispies Treat. After quickly producing the necessary $5 and buying it, I immediately launch into it with a vengeance. I get no more than two bites in before D implores me to stop, telling me to only eat about 1/4 of this massive ass square. So, I take his advice....at first.

I did set it down intending to wait awhile, but right after I did, everyone wanted to start matching bowls, and hey, who was I to stop them? After about three of these bowls, each being a different strain, I was straight fuckin' done. Another small pesky side effect of said bowls is that A-gave me munchies, and B-made me forget that I was waiting on my edible. You know what sounds great when you're that high and have the munchies? Rice Crispies Treats! I'm sure you know exactly what I did next.

Not even 10 minutes later, I need a smoke, so me and D head out to his porch, which at the time was about 4 steps up, and had no railing and enclosure, whatsoever, making it just a little sketch. From what I told, I maybe smoked all of 2 drags off my cigarette, before dropping it at least twice. I guess I leaned back against the outside wall of the trailer and started sliding like I was going to fall off, and he caught me in the knick of time. I had no idea it could be so powerful, but it most certainly was.

Great fucking first experience overall, though, that was a fun day.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

7. In Colorado, we got a "incredible bar" that was divided into 10 mg squares. Ate 3 squares and went to the hot springs for a very relaxing evening.

Now we get a bar or two whenever we travel through CO.

8. it was the summer of when i was 18 years old so the next day i had to take a plane to go to london so basically what happen was that night i bought 40€ of weed but i couldnt take it with me on the plane so i decided to make magic brownies so i stayed up all night that night it was a thunderstorm and i was simmering 4 grams of weed in a pan with lots of butter in it, then i used that butter to make brownies, it was about 6am, put the brownies in the fridge and went to bed, next morning i wake up at like 1pm and someone ate a piece of the brownie it was my mom and she got sick and started getting all panicky well things got worst when i told my mom (shoudnt) what were in the bronwies well she got even more panicky and my sister called her boyfriends dad that basically ordered me to destroy the brownies at witch point we had a fight and i managed to steal the brownies in the fridge and i ate all of them in like a binge eating session and then pretty much my all family was pissed of me at while i was tripping meanwhile it was time for me to go to london on airplane i went trhough all airport security and on the plain high as fuck tripping balls

• Like Like x 2
  9. In tenth grade a friend of mine came to school with a big ziplock bag full of brownies. I got one and ate it for lunch and it kicked in halfway through my class after lunch.
    After that class I had English and we were reading Cyrano De Bergerac as a class. I screwed up reading many times. I was very high. Started making my own after

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did it once and never again, heavy smoker, landed in dam, smoked few Js, felt hungry, ate 6 space cakes, the rest was history.

11. i took one 3 hours before i had to work and i was literally at my desk like

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3