Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favourite way to spend a night?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokebush, Sep 9, 2012.

1. My favourite night to spend a night with Mary Jane is sitting chilling in a friends with a few fat doobs and some bottles of ice cold beer. (Bud or Coors Light)

2. On weekends only I like to relax and pop a few vicodin & smoke some maryjane with it. I know some people may object to this but hey, it's the most relaxing feeling in the damn world and I only do it on occasion.

I like chilling at home, playing video games with my boyfriend, I also like to cook so I do quite a bit of that on my weekends.

My FAVORITE night would probably include getting high and making a trip to barnes and noble and sitting there letting the hours pass. I love to read so I usually end up spending hours in there when I go.

3. My joints have always been weed only, I have heard of people using tobacco but it just doesn't seem like a plausible thing to do.
    I didn't know anyone still smoked joints besides wiz khalifa.

4. Personally I always enjoy hanging out with some friends and having a good time. It doesn't matter if we smoke or drink as long as I have fun its a good night haha.

5. True you can have a good night without either, but those nights you truly remember with the best memories either envolve being extremely drunk, or chonged to a new level!

6. i like riding bycles going on swings listening to music and having random fun on unmentionables and having a shit tonne of bud

7. getting a few hookers and smoking blunts with the crew

8. Having a superbowl or superblunt Sunday

9. So...you're in college? :)

Nothing tickles my fancy more than a hash-topped bowl in the ole' vape, and a nice Pilsner or whiskey. :cool:

*Add in a pizza for maximum effect*

10. Nothing is better than a trip with some weed and a fresh pack of cigs. More than one trip at once makes this even better.

11. peffect night for me is chilling alone, bong in hand packing a few bowls til im good

12. My most memorable nights are with psychedelics. But I sure do like smoking a bowl or two and grabbing a Budweiser and playing a good rts on my computer, with Braveheart or something on the tv hah.