What's your favourite way to describe beating someone up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Verdant Nature, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Everyone has their own preference. I don't really understand why people say 'I kicked his ass'. I mean, of all the places you can get kicked, the ass is one of the most cushioned locations and is far preferable to getting kicked in the balls or teeth.

I like to say 'I fucking pasted him!' With the f word for added emphasis. Or 'I gave him a fucking pasting!'

When it comes to threats like in football matches where someone really pisses me off or starts on me I rear up to them like an aggresive swan and say 'I'll put you in the fucking ground!'

Haha, pointless discussion, but everyone has their favourite way to describe a beating, so whats yours?

2. #2 Serial_Chiller, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    you are whats wrong with the world

have fun "pasting" people

3. #3 gonemadwithmary, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    "Dude, I fuckin' tore his ass aPART" or "knocked the fuckin' shit out of 'em".

Don't know why.. guess it's just the way I talk.

I disagree with you.. I'm not a fighter by any means, but if somebody wants to start shit, I'll gladly end it. There's NOTHING wrong with defending yourself, especially if you can be successful at it. :D But over a football match? Come on, dude, that's just fuckin' pointless.

4. I knocked the snot out of em'! that's a good way to say it if you like violence, are against swearing. lol. really though. I dunno. I don't really say that.

5. Lately I've been saying "punch you in your shit." (shit meaning face) it's usually a joke as I don't get in fights very often.

Ex: "Dude, stop babysittin that blunt 'fo I punch you in your shit."

6. I never said I enjoyed pasting people. I never said I regularly pasted people either. All I'm asking is how people describe it.

7. Haha I used to have a fad where I used to say 'Shut up fo' I punch you in the throat.'

That all stemmed from me playing Halo with my friend and his brother online and my friends brother was annoying him and this American guy was like 'just punch him in the throat' and he was like 'I'm not gonna punch my BROTHER in the throat!'

8. fucked him over, I guess.

violence is bad.
    :D

9. The only time I ever got in a real fight, I said " I sent him to the hospital". But that's more of a literal description of what happened.

10. I agreed with everyone you posted except this one. I've had some pretty heated football matches. And theres a scientific explanation for it- adrenaline and testosterone is flowing at and incredible rate during football matches(with the right people:D). Good times...but I don't get that way anymore; mellowed out more:smoking:)

11. I bummed him really hard!

12. That doesn't sound right ;)

13. hahaha. if i could be fucked, that would be in my sig. too much effort at this time of the night

14. Tore his ass apart? sounds kinda gay if you ask me lmao thats a new one

15. where have all the nice threads gone?

so negative

16. #16 PerezPurpp, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
    fucked his world upp

but not to give the wrong idea... i dont start fights EVER

haters always start shit

17. knocked that nikka out, 6 of the 7 fights ive gotten in in my life ive won, but one was with some HUGE black dude it was more like "man i was talkin shit then next thing i know this bigass fists comin at my face"

18. One day when you grow up you'll understand

now, did you call me a Shylock because not only are you an aggressive little jerk but you're also antisemitic?

I can't stand rascism - especially when you try to hide it with pathetic, veiled snipes

why dont you just call me a fucking Jew and get it over with?

child

19. For real dude? Watch your racism. That shit isn't cool here. My Jewish ass has been called all kinds of racial slurs, but that one pisses me off the most. Grow up. Rep doesn't matter anyway, quit being a bitch.

EDIT: appears smokeandmirrors already took care of you, fool.

20. Around here(home) they say 'I stomped his ass'. :smoking:

Way back when I would say 'I ripped his ass open and stomped on his guts'. :D