What's your favourite microwave food?

Discussion in 'General' started by PuppyMonkeyBaby, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I'm all about the pizza pockets

[​IMG]

You?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lol most microwavable things come out better when cooked in the oven. But I'd say... I don't know lol, Totino's pizza rolls lol? They come out better in the oven though.

3. Lmao. Totinos pizza rolls were invented by stoners.

it's just dro bro

• Like Like x 3
  4. wee microwave pizza things

5. I like pizza pockets better in the microwave...crust gets too dry in the oven, it stays nice and doughy in the microwave

• Like Like x 1
  6. I kinda think Hot Pockets come out better in the microwave, that's why I said 'most' and not 'all' lol

7. gimme some examples of stuff that's better

Taquitos are definitely better in the oven

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lol it's way easier to give examples of shit not better in the oven.

Corn dogs. Lol. Tortillas cook better on the stove. There's a hella lot more but my mind is drawing a blank atm lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol that's what I meant, I tried to think of some and nothing came to mind

by microwave food I mean stuff that is usually advertised as being cooked primarily in the microwave

on a side note, have you ever made eggs in the microwave? pretty fucken good actually

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nope lol. Have you cooked bacon in the microwave? They make special trays for it and it actually comes out pretty good and crispy, I usually make bacon in the oven though lol.

11. no but my mom actually bought me this thing called a 'bacon tree' that you hang bacon off of in the icrowave..... but yeah oven is where its at

• Like Like x 2
  12. bacon in an oven or microwave wtf? isnt bacon meant to be on a frying pan

• Like Like x 2
  13. shit man it's so good in the oven, and it stays nice and flat instead of curling up

but yeah 90% of my bacon is cooked in the pan cause I cant be assed to turn on the oven lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bacon is good.

I also like those bagged veggies that steam. My kids and I kill some bagged broccoli.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Yeah those steamable bags are dank. I like the Brussels sprouts, add some salt & margarine and yum.

• Like Like x 1
  16. White castle cheeseburgers are the dankest microwave product your mouth can choose to consume.

• Like Like x 3
  17. [​IMG]
    ohhhhh buddy.... I'm trying to get off of bad, microwave style food. but these are ridiculously tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. That does look yummy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ramen noodles.