Whats your favourite high thought?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BakedSnarf, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Just as I was toking up I was thinking to myself as to what's my favourite 'high thought'; one that I can be proud of having thought up due to the awesomeness of its nature. Was curious as to if any other blades have a particular idea they had while high that turned out to be something worth keeping note of. 

Mine's gotta be this idea I have for a type of restaurant I'd like to own someday. The basic idea of it is that it'd reduce food waste while at the same time, providing customers with smaller food portions.

2. #2 CrispyBacon, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    Highdeas are such a tease for me because I'll think of some of the greatest shit when I'm faded but I'll either forget them all or their just plain bad when I come to my senses.

You should go through with the restaurant plan man, that's rad as hell.

I know what you mean though man, there've been times in which I'm with my girlfriend or a few friends and am on the cusp of this really amazing idea to only have lost it halfway through my explanation.  :cry:

Luckily though, more often than not when that happens I figure out what my idea was once more a few minutes later. 

4. Usually when I get highdeas, I quickly type them as possible on my notepad to save for future references.

5. I have a whole bunch of stickies with high ideas! My brother recently passed away and my memory's absolutely terrible, so i thought about going to places in my neighborhood i've been to with him and write whatever memories i get of him. You register little memories that you thought were insignificant, but surprisingly they can become really valuable later on.

6. All the possibilities that the entire universe holds. The fact that all the lights we see in our little section of the universe is light that is showing us the past. It's just mind blowing to me how big and full of mystery the universe is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Im copying this from another topic but it pretty much sums up what i end up thinking about when stoned. I'm determined to make this or something similar happen, honestly cant see myself ever being a functional member of this shitey broken system. Anyway heres my fantasy haha:

I want to run away and live in the woods, and build an awesome camp/treehouse/fort, and grow my own food and mj, and start my own community of like-minded people, where we would base our lives around the values of honesty, trust, equality, not being afraid to ask each other for help and helping each other, respect and common sense. We wouldnt let anyone who didnt live by these values stay with us although we would still help them if help was needed. If they threatened our way of life they would be asked politely to bugger off somewhere. If they didnt listen it would be made clear that if they did anything again to threaten us id kill them. Our ideas and decisions would be put forward by anybody to a kind of council made of representatives of families and groups. But every person would have their opinion heard and actually listened to and discussed. I would not have the authority to make a decision by myself but would have the authority to stop any action that i believe to be rash, wrong or that not everyone had had a say in and make sure every decision/idea had been fully explored. Eventually the word would spread and the 'good' people would come to us and eventually my small community would evolve into a nation of good, well meaning stoners, there would be next to no crime (mainly because there would be very few rules, lets face it the decent people among us know what is right and wrong), and there would be a small handpicked organisation led my me/my line whose purpose would be to travel around the nation in small groups, listening to peoples issues and problems, helping where we can, solving disputes and defending the community against any who'd do it harm. Like Gunslingers in the Dark Tower series. If we as a nation was under threat i believe most people would fight for their homes, their friends and for themselves. I believe this structure would work, i believe that i would be able to do this without being corrupted or doing anything for personal gain or abusing any 'power' that i had. Infact i hate making decisions without conferring with evryone involved anyway.

I dont think i can stand to live in this society based on greed, deception and ego for much longer.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Wow, that's awesome and deep, cool! I having a high idea - or high notion right now. Basically that slow internet connectivity is a like a thorn in the side of the masses, kinda like this big subconscious papercut we collectively ignore and stoically withstand. People will look back in a 20, 50 years time and wonder how we put up with it.
    (I apologize for the sheer daftness of this thought, but in my defense I'm waaay baked).

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

9. Waking up around 6 - 7 AM when the sun is sort of just rising, slight morning fog, sky isnt too lit up, smoke some sensi and have that peak high (euphoria, happiness, bing bang boom!) last all day, BUT the "time" would be 6-7am (or 10-11am) all day. Same thing as above, but also i'd change the setting to sunset all day.

Yeah!

10. I want to make a bed frame with flowers in it in my front yard and call it a my "flower bed"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 420 friendly drive thru.

"Yes, I'll take a gram of Trainwreck and two Swishers please."
    "That'll be _______, first window".

Yes.

12. Genius

13. any happy thought

14. I wonder how much of Netflix's bandwidth is used by unconscious people.

15. I remember I thought how great it would be to have a great city of stoners in the grand Canyon. The city shall be domed for daily hotbox seshs. Along with some other shit I forget.

16. #16 massitha, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    omg i love highdeas, lol. they are probably some of my favorite things to read whilst high also, just because im usually in like, total agreement and high myself its amazing. while i havent had any cool thoughts myself (or remembered them - although im gonna start writing them down or try to anyways) this is probably one of my favorites:

[​IMG]

17. Sexxxx

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. What my life will be in the bear future/future. And the ocean

19. That Im alive.

20. That humans are from another planet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app