Whats your favourite car?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaos6669a, Jun 9, 2007.

1. I'm 25 and drive 3 cars, A vauxhall vectra 07, A Honda Civic 04, and a Ford Focus 01 Rally Replica... But the question is... if you could have 1 car what would it be???

Whats you favourite car?

Mine = Skyline R34

Attached Files:

2. I currently have a Triumph GT6. It is being converted to an electric car. I'm thinking of either painting it Dark British Racing Green or giving it a Rasta flag paint scheme.

I have two dream vehicles:

1) Tesla Roadster. It's an electric car that does 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds, 135 mph top speed(electronically limited), 1/4 mile drag race in 11.9 seconds at 115 mph, 2,600 lbs curb weight, and 250 miles range per charge at 60 mph. It uses a lithium ion battery pack of about 50 kWh in storage capacity and the battery pack, motor, and inverter combination give it 248 peak brake horsepower available at 8,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of peak torque from 0 rpm to 6,000 rpm. The electric motor itself is a 4-pole AC asynchronous induction motor, electronically limited to 14,000 rpm. The car uses a two-speed transmission, one gear for 0-70 mph, the other for 0-135 mph, with the redline reached at 135 mph. It shares many components in common with the Lotus Elise.

[​IMG]

http://www.teslamotors.com

2) Opel Eco Speedster. It runs on diesel. 0-60 mph in 8.9 seconds, 160 mph top speed(electronically limited), 1,450 lbs curb weight, 94 miles per gallon combined fuel economy. The ECOTEC 1.3 CDTI diesel engine puts out a peak power rating of 112 horsepower. Its huge fuel economy boost is due to a few factors, from greatest to least order of importance: low aerodynamic drag(.20 drag coefficient through streamlining along with 15 square foot frontal area through size reduction), use of diesel engine(better thermal efficiency than gasoline internal combustion engine, about 35% for diesel compared to ~20% for gasoline ICE), low weight(use of carbon fiber reduced weight from original Speedster by 300 lbs), low rolling resistance tires(significantly reduce rolling drag and increase fuel economy by ~3-5%)... Efficient as fuck. Diesel engines with proper modification can be run on biodiesel, and this car would be an awesome candidate for that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the diesel engine were gutted from the Eco Speedster alnog with the fuel tank, exhaust, and other ancillary components, and in its place was the Tesla Roadster's motor and battery pack and all that, you'd have my dream car. In theory, such a thing would do 0-60 mph in ~3.5 seconds, top speed of over 200 mph(with optimized gearing), and 350-400 miles range per charge at 60 mph. That would be one sweet fucking ride, without any need for gasoline at all.

3. Its a toss up between

A.[​IMG]
    A twin turbo supra.

or

B.[​IMG]
    A '96 mustang cobra.

4. Deffo the supra, i lurve supra's nice choice...

5. BMW M5. Car is just slick

6. my favorite cars what im driving now

[​IMG]

before that, my other favorite car

[​IMG]

heh

7. my friend just got a supra haha.

my favorite car is my own, i love it to death.

[​IMG]

just wish it was running right now :(

8. :eek:OOOOOooooooooo:eek:

I like :D

9. I'm THAT old:

[​IMG]

10. caparo t1, 3.0 lateral g's
    [​IMG]

11. How hot is this ride?

[​IMG]

(drooling)

12. Thats what im talking about. PURE MUSCLE...no imports for me...I would love a old school GTO/CHARGER. But my favorite at the moment is my own 07 dodge charger. I would also kill for a fully restored 62-66 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors.

13. Hey! fellow WRX owner. Ive got an 02 WRX with 18's lowered 2".

14. This is what i want

all original
    [​IMG]

or custom
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]This is an exact picture of my dad's 66' vette off my cousins website, my fav car by far

16. basically any 1960-1970 Mopar but this is the one i want the most a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440+6 Pack

this is actually a 71 but they were the best pics i could find
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Your that old ah rasta?...lol theres no way. if you were that old you wouldnt be on the computer.

18. shit your gonna love the NEW challenger ;) its gonna come out in v8 hemi and v6 and hopefully the v6 will be pushing at least 300hp and at least 325torque