Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite weed name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I'm talking strains, slang names, and names that should be a strain or weed name.

2. Jesus' taint.. (Probably some made up name but it went with the herb well)

Crazy shit, very skunky.. Firm but not crumbly. Almost a black hue in some spots but with neon red hairs.

3. Well they didn't bathe that often back then xD
    my fav name is probly Alaskan Thunderfuck

4. "free" is my favorite name... :)

5. Girl Scout Cookies
    Cherry Pie
    I like the names of the Planetary OG's here like Saturn OG and Earth OG

6. Honestly, I didn't smoke that much strains but these are some I tried and like

*AK-47
    *OG Kush

7. Durban poison. Probably coolest sounding strain and was good as hell too.

Besides that I like bud, green, herbal essence. Kill, killa or killa herbs is my favorite slang.

8. Purple dog shit.

9. L.a. Confidential
    Alaskan thunderfuck
    Platinum cookies

10. Peanut butter oven

11. Sour diesel!! the best kind too imo

12. [quote name='"tokerbloker"']Sour diesel!! the best kind too imo[/quote]

Mr. Bloker, you and I have the same tastes. Sour D is the way to be!

13. Hm, I love when my connect tells me he has a fresh batch of either Lemon Trainwreck or Sour Diesel.

14. My favorite strain name is green crack.

15. I'm not available to strains but I like the name "Sour Diesel". It just sounds appetizing.