Whats your favorite weather to smoke in

Discussion in 'General' started by MrStickyPipes, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I like when it rains but I also really love shoveling myself a little spot to sit in the snow to burn one I love blazing outside!!!

2. #2 Weedity, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Funny you made this right now. It's shitting thunder where I live right now, thank God I am at work until 5. Still, I love to rip bong indoors during a thunderstorm. 

Smoking a blunt outside during a snowstorm is magical. 

3. I like smoking in the rain.

4. House weather or maybe dusk and cloudy-soon-to-be-stormy weather. Also sunny

5. Anything above freezing..

6. Yea man blizzard blunts are traditions where I live
    We smoke blunts on special occasions cuz everyday blunts was fuckin my windpipe
    I'm currently enjoying the rain with no thunder

7. A beautiful sunny day, for sure. Other than that, a warm night is awesome, too.

8. Anything stormy.

9. Its about to start storming here. Hopefully it will still be storming when i get off work at 5 and go home and smoke.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Thunder. :bongin:

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

11. Sunny and around 70F.

12. After a day at work, 8 hours in the office, I hate coming home to thunderstorms. No where to blaze comfortably really. 

Now, when my parents are off in bed and it is late night storming I LOVE blazing in that. 

13. Summer nights.

14. On a mild breezy crickety night.

15. Sunny day with snow on the ground, and very little snow falling, and little to no wind

16. Blazing hot, 90+ degree weather. I love the feeling of the sun after I smoke

17. Cool weather (but im in texas) and i really like to smoke on my front porch when its raining in the mild of the day even thunderstorms i love it :D

18. i love smoking during sunrise/dawn the most when the birds are chirping and the sun's golden rays are piecing through the branches of my trees and shining through my kitchen like fractals. Nothing beats a wake and bake, when i have my mind clear, a coffee, and blunt at hand. 

19. Fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is fresh and crisp. Simply the best

20. To me nothing beats smoking during a nice summer morning thunderstorm.. Second best would be a nice fall crisp day chillen with a lady under a blanket smoking a bowl..