Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite way to toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gothkid_420, May 8, 2003.

?

whats your favorite way to toke?

1. Waterbong/waterpipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. joint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i enjoi smoking out of my bowl. i take it everywhere i go.

2. i haven't smoked out of my new stone pipe, but i have some good karma feelings coming from it...it's so pretty and is kinda heavy, which makes it cool too...

i want to invest in a nice bong though...that would be nice...

never used a bubbler, another thing i would like to invest in, lol...

p.s.
    i like your avatar tampeerasta!!

3. i like my joints/blunts/gaggers - whatever

i try to save the roaches too so we can have a kick ass joint when the bag runs out. but one of usually sneaks a few in the pipe when the other isn't looking :)

i love my roller - like smoking a tailor made but with weed

4. You said it WeedBoss...A splif is the best way to savour your herb hands down! Very much like enjoying a great wine or good cigar...Rollong is an art, then there's the aroma of the fresh weed in the unlit joint...take a draw before lighting to sample the taste...then catch a fire and taste the smoke on the first few tokes as it draws through all the virgin ganja...delicious!!!

5. It depends where I go but if I go out on the town joints are preffered. You just put your rolled joints in a cigarette pack. At home though I love my 1 hit waterpipe. Does anyone know about vaporizers? I have heard they produce just enough heat to activate the THC in the bowl.All the tar and other toxins don't get smoked. And you can get real high. Has anyone tried one? GROWBIGBUDSINTORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Cant just have one.

I like variety, usually more often bowls/joints though.